Unlucky stick (7)

The Jiang family may be because Jiang Tianxin is a policeman, the fitness room is very large and the equipment is also very complete.

Jiang Tianxin turned on the air conditioner, walked aside and started to stretch, looking at Xu Zifan and said: "The chief of the road, please feel free to be free."

Of course, Xu Zifan is not restrained. The original owner has been **** with fright since he was a child, and he has no playmates. He hides at home except for going to school all day, so his body is really bad. If it weren't for doing housework every day and getting some strength, it might be considered weak and must be practiced well.

His muscles are too stiff, so he doesn't plan to practice intensely for the time being, so he stretches slowly on the side.

After Jiang Tianxin warmed up, he got on the treadmill and started running. After Xu Zifan stretched one leg, Jiang Tianxin broke out in a sweat. He walked past him and did push-ups and sit-ups. He did more than one hundred a minute and did seven or eight minutes, and then he went to pull-ups, exposed outside. The shoulders and arms form beautiful muscle lines due to the exertion. They are not big muscles, but they are very explosive.

Xu Zifan was amazed by watching him, his physical fitness is also great, is the physical fitness of the police now so good?

He stretched his legs, panting with exhaustion, and walked to the side to rest against the wall. He turned his head and saw Jiang Tianxin put on boxing gloves and punched the boxing bag. At this time, Jiang Tianxin's eyes were sharp, his momentum was wide open, his movements were crisp and sharp, and his punches were quick and cruel, and every movement was called an instructor level.

"Pretty!" Xu Zifan clapped her hands appreciatively as she watched her make a tricky and powerful move. "Officer Jiang is really good, no wonder he was able to save Jiang Dong that day."

Jiang Tianxin stopped, panted slightly and walked in front of him, smiled and said: "Thank you for the praise, I like martial arts, boxing, taekwondo, karate, and Sanda have won national championships. My brother was bullied in school before, all I fought back. I am a person who protects my shortcomings, and the Daoist is my brother's lifesaver. If I need anything in the future, just ask me, I will do my best to help. But..."

She paused, looked at Xu Zifan with bright eyes, and said seriously, "It must not be illegal. You are my brother's lifesaver, but I am a policeman and the law is not merciful. I hope the Taoist commander will remember."

Xu Zifan squinted his eyes, and then realized that this little girl drunk was not interested in drinking. Is this scaring him?

He stood up straight, one head higher than Jiang Tianxin, turned around and supported the wall with both hands and trapped her inside. He looked down at her and said: "Did Officer Jiang see the misery of the little Taoist priest yesterday? Do you want to try? "

Jiang Tianxin raised his chin, half-hearted, "Are you scaring me?"

"To each other." Xu Zifan flipped his palm, holding a yellow talisman between his fingers, and shook it in front of her. "The little Taoist pants were torn yesterday. Isn't Police Officer Jiang really afraid?"

"Of course I'm not afraid, it's true or false to try." Jiang Tianxin is a person who firmly believes that all unreasonable can be explained by science. He didn't flash his eyes when he said this, and he reached out for the yellow talisman.

Xu Zifan hid slightly, changed Zhang Fu in his hand, and smiled: "It would be too much to let a girl show such a big ugly. Change one for you to play with and make you happy." He patted her forehead. , The yellow symbol disappeared instantly.