Unlucky stick (26)

Jiang Tianxin grabbed Mo Jiani, said "Believe me" in her ear very lightly, then grabbed Mo Jiani's neck and walked back, disdainfully said, "Don't you just want her? Just a little star. Here you are, let Chengzhuang go quickly. He is the third generation of celebrities. If you hurt him, beware that the soul of your ancestor's 18th generation will be dispelled!"

"You rich second-generation and official second-generation all deserve to die. Why do you look down on me and Nini? Damn you!" Li Gui was stimulated by the contempt in her words, and pointed at her with a glass sheet and rushed over!

Jiang Tianxin stopped at the edge of Huang Fukuanggui. As soon as Li Gui came in front of her, she pushed Mo Jiani back and hit Cheng Zhuang's heart with the peach wood sword hilt, turning around and avoiding the glass, with a backhand. Shoot the symbol on Chengzhuang.

At the same time, Xu Zifan quickly shook the soul-calling bell behind Chengzhuang. Li Gui had just been attacked by Jiang Tianxin, and his soul was unsteady, and his soul was directly recruited, looming on Chengzhuang's side. Xu Zifan threw out the ghost chain and tied the ghost tightly seven or eight times!

"Let go of me! Let go! You two liars! Let go!" Li Gui's voice was sharp and his face was terrifying. The director and others were all scared back to the policeman, and the hands of the policemen holding guns sweated. Standing there completely bite the bullet.

Xu Zifan pulled the ghost chain and pulled Li Gui to his side. The black cat immediately jumped up and down to grab and bite Li Gui. It was hurt a bit in the previous fight, and he hated Li Gui to death. After exerting a great effort, Li Gui suddenly felt terrible. Screamed.

Everyone couldn't see the black cat. They only saw from Li Gui's reaction that Xu Zifan had cleaned up the Li Gui, and they all shuddered, seeing Xu Zifan's eyes with fear.

Who can torture a Ligui like this?

Here Chengzhuang was free and was about to fall softly to the ground. Jiang Tianxin grabbed his collar and stuffed him into his assistant's arms, frowning and said: "Look at him, no one will save him if you make trouble again!"

The assistant was so frightened that he nodded and wanted to talk when he saw Chengzhuang. He hurriedly dragged and hugged people into the nanny's car, even locked the door, for fear that he would rush out and die.

Jiang Tianxin ran to Xu Zifan and patted Li Gui's face with a peach wood sword, "Name, why did you become a Li Gui, why did you harm Mo Jiani, who did you harm before and after your death, and who taught you to marry you? Be lenient and confess. If you truthfully explain whether there are any accomplices or masters, the underworld may be able to make a lighter sentence, otherwise the only thing waiting for you is the reincarnation of the beasts or the spirits. Say!

Li Gui yelled while struggling, Xu Zifan handed the ghost chain to Jiang Tianxin, nodded to indicate that she could interrogate casually and use any method.

Jiang Tianxin's eyes lit up. She had learned so many things and she had no chance to experiment!

She dragged Li Gui into the building directly, and everyone only heard Li Gui's screams and screams, and soon the voice weakened and became gritted teeth, and then began to beg for mercy, and then there was no begging for mercy.

The policemen looked at each other. This is a bit professional. Why is he so like their counterparts? Master catching ghosts is like catching criminals these days?

When Jiang Tianxin came out again, everyone could no longer see Li Gui, it was just that the strange silver chain was still tied in the shape of a person, and the other end was held by Jiang Tianxin. At first sight, Li Gui was still there, but it just couldn't show up. .