Farmers (7)

Su Qianyun thought of Xu Zifan's rejection of her excuses, and thought of the contradictions they had hidden after the separation, she lowered her head and pulled out a far-fetched smile, "The third brother... Xu Shi has no time. Besides, he never liked to do this, neither do we Very important. The third brother has suffered a serious crime this time, and parents are very nervous. If you have time, you should let the third brother take more rest."

"You are so sensible. Where can you find good brothers and sisters like you? Some people don't know how to cherish good luck."

"Yeah, your family is old and old because of the suffering, and your youngest can't carry on his shoulders. He can't do anything, and he is selfish. Your in-laws may be tired for many years."

"He doesn't work at home, he doesn't want to make up more hats, he is selfish at first glance. Didn't he use reading as an excuse to be lazy a few days ago? It's okay for this kind of uncle to separate, so as not to drag you down."

"You have to carry it well, and then close the door and live your own life. Don't let your in-laws say a few words to help your uncle."

Several women next to him came forward and talked in a rush. Su Qianyun said with an awkward expression: "You can't say that. My parents often say that the third brother is promising. Maybe after two years of age, he can be a little bit more sensible. Father and mother enjoy the blessing."

A woman chuckled, "Do you believe this? What can he do? But your in-laws also love him too much. I didn't know that they were so partial. I should let them go by themselves and make a living better than Laidu. It has nothing to do with you."

Another woman glanced at the smiles on the faces of Xu's father and Xu's mother, and shook her head and said, "Your third wife can coax the old man. Two hats made them so happy. Fortunately, you have separated, otherwise your family And Xu Dalang's family can't support him for decades?"

Su Qianyun was silent and sighed softly, "Sister-in-law, don't talk about it. My parents didn't like our separation. If they hear these things, I'm afraid they will blame me."

"The old man is just like this. He leans on the young and depends on the big ones. The second child is the most unwelcome. You must have suffered a lot of grievances in the past few years? Well, let's not talk about it, we know it in our hearts. We just didn't expect Xu Uncle and Aunt Xu are usually kind, but they are so partial."

Su Qianyun lowered her head to work silently without answering, but her appearance made a few women's brains more of the contradictions in the Xu family, and the impression of Xu Zifan was even worse, and she was even a little unhappy with Xu's father and Xu's mother. . After all, they are all daughters-in-law, and no one likes old people who are partial to others.

There are a lot of people working in the field. Three or five people sit together and chat when they are tired. It didn't take long for the Xu family's affairs to be spread out. Everyone felt that Xu Zifan was too bad to cause the Xu family's separation. It also matters if the father and Xu mother are too partial. Su Qianyun walked by them and walked quickly with her head down low-key. She didn't mean to complain at all, making everyone more sympathetic to her.

Su Qianyun raised her mouth slightly when she lowered her head. She didn't say a word of bad things. It wasn't her business that they wanted to guess that way. This kind of slow spread of speech is the most hurtful, because no one will notice. When Xu's father and Xu's mother find out, the villagers' impression of Xu's family must have been fixed, and it cannot be easily explained. Besides, who are they with? Explain? On the contrary, their image in people's hearts will definitely get better and better in the future. This invisible change will greatly benefit their future development, and today is a good start.