Bet on stone (8)

Zhang Tingfei kept sending WeChat to Wang Yalin, angrily telling her what had happened in the school. When Wang Yalin saw Feng Xiangjun, she burst into tears.

Feng Xiangjun noticed something was wrong, grabbed her mobile phone and shook his whole body with anger, "How dare she! I didn't check things out and talked about it outside, and the reputation of the family is even worse!"

When Li Xiulan heard the movement, she walked to the door of Wang Yalin's room and looked at her displeasedly, "What's wrong? Are you aggrieved by your good lady?"

Feng Xiangjun hurriedly handed the phone over, "Mom, look at Mengyao's good deeds. She has just changed her household registration and she has revealed her original form. She talks nonsense at school, for fear that outsiders will not know about this at home? The maid hasn't been found out yet, even if it's true, the ugliness of the family should not be revealed. And Yalin, how will Yalin behave in school in the future?"

Li Xiulan frowned and looked at the phone, she was also dissatisfied with Xu Mengyao, but she was even more dissatisfied with Feng Xiangjun, "What is the use of being angry now? Have you taught her the child for so long? Have you taught her well? I am afraid that Yalin will be wronged all day long. , What can she be wronged? It's that no one in Mengyao taught to do such a stupid thing, who can you blame? It's not yourself!"

Without waiting for Feng Xiangjun's defense, Li Xiulan waved her hand impatiently and turned to leave, "Okay, when Mengyao comes back, you can teach well. Don't cry at home all day, it's bad luck!"

Wang Yalin's cries suddenly became smaller, Feng Xiangjun closed the door to comfort her, she managed to hold back her tears and squeezed out a smile, "Mom, I'm fine, I, I just learned about the school and I was a little scared, and I don't know how my classmates would think of me. But, don't blame Mengyao, it's because I didn't do a good job and made her misunderstand me, she said that. Mom, don't talk about her when she comes back, don't bother grandma, father and brother, I It's okay, the clear ones will clear themselves, and the students will believe me."

Feng Xiangjun hugged her distressedly, "Silly boy, you were raised by your mother by your own hands. How can your mother see you endure such grievances? Don't be afraid, no matter when you are my daughter, I will not let you be bullied. , I will personally send you to school tomorrow."

Wang Yalin was sobbing in her arms, the corners of her mouth were slightly raised, and a light of hatred flashed in her eyes. What if Xu Mengyao dare to say? As long as Feng Xiangjun comes forward in person, who would believe Xu Mengyao that hillbilly? And without Feng Xiangjun's leadership, Xu Mengyao couldn't integrate into the upper circle at all, at best, she was an empty daughter.

Feng Xiangjun finally comforted Wang Yalin to sleep, and when he returned to the room, he called Xu Zhenhua. She was so angry that she shouldn't be spread outside even if the earth was turned upside down at home. How would people think of their Xu family? Originally, Xu's family was getting weaker, Xu Mengyao still added chaos to the family. She really felt that this daughter was born to be a nuisance to their family. Why did so many things happen when she came back!

Secretary Zhang saw the call whispering to remind Xu Zhenhua who was in the meeting, Xu Zhenhua frowned, remembering Xu Zifan's previous call, only when Feng Xiangjun came to complain, he directly called Secretary Zhang to deal with it. So Feng Xiangjun made three calls successively and all of them were answered by Secretary Zhang, saying that Xu Zhenhua was in a meeting.

Feng Xiangjun called Xu Zifan again, and Xu Zifan directly pulled her into the blacklist. When Xu Mengyao said those things, he was right outside the back door of the classroom, and he heard them clearly. You don't need to guess what Feng Xiangjun was calling. He was not interested in listening to her nagging.