Farmers (11)

Su Qianyun didn't pay attention to these changes in the village. She is now busy with her own money-making plan. She gets up early every day to make many cakes and sells in the town. After that, she adds a few other foods and tries to see which one is best. . Xu Zifan didn't care either. As long as he said, don't favor the second room and step on their home. He didn't plan to build a high reputation.

After Xu Zifan took the book home, he moved the table to the window and opened the window every day to copy books there. When he was doing things, he was very attentive, concentrated, and copied quickly and well, and made no mistakes, and he couldn't even bother him when he was playing. The Xu family hadn't taken his work seriously before, and when they saw him so fast, they finally realized that Xu Zifan was still different after many years of studying. They had looked down upon him before.

Xu's father sits by the courtyard wall and weaves hats, food boxes and other things every day. Xu Zifan taught him how to weave many practical objects, and also taught him how to decorate books. If Xu's father makes the decorations, he will show them to Xu Zifan for inspection. If they are exquisite, they can be sold to his classmates, then they will be placed in his room; if they are rough or distorted, they will be taken to town by Xu's father together with other bamboo products. Or sold in neighboring villages.

Xu's father is fifty years old and his body is still healthy. Although Xu Zifan doesn't want him to work like this, he still has to walk step by step. Now Xu's father is earning money every day and he is very motivated, and he has more smiles on his face, which is a good thing. Mother Xu went to the field every day and took over cooking and feeding chickens when she got home. She loves to chat with her neighbors. Since Xiaolian did not help the big room and the second room to wash the clothes, she has a lot of free time, and Xu The mother did the work she did, so she embroidered purses, embroidered kerchiefs, and weaving ties, and she was busy every day. In any case, their three bedrooms are really hopeful, and they are completely different from the downturn when they separated.

Three days later, Xu Zifan finished copying two medical books, and while copying, he also reviewed the basic knowledge. Although he has studied traditional Chinese medicine for 20 to 30 years, it was hundreds of years ago. He chose to copy books to pick up this knowledge again. Of course, he also asked Shaohua to back up the medical books in an electronic file. He planned to make a backup of all the knowledge he learned from reading books in the future. When he wanted to take it out later, he just asked Shaohua to call it up.

When Xu Zifan went to the town to hand in the book, he took Xiao Lian with him. He felt that Xiao Lian should be allowed to go for more walks and gain knowledge. They first sent the decorations made by Xu's father to the classmate who placed the order, and sold the purse embroidered by Xiaolian. They made a little bit of money. Then they handed in books at the library and picked out three medical books to take home to copy.

Xiao Lian sold purses and kerchiefs for twenty essays. She took the copper plate and asked Xu Zifan, "Brother, you said that the house is up to you. Then, do I have to give you the money?"

Xu Zifan was taken aback, looked at the copper plate in her palm, and said amusedly: "You put it away by yourself, the third brother can support you. In the future, you can buy the money you earn, whatever you want, don't give it to anyone, remember to be filial Mom and Dad will do."

"Third brother, you are the best! I must be filial to my parents!" Xiao Lian happily put the copper plate into the purse, feeling more and more that the separation is right.

After so many times, Xu Zifan got back the money from taking medicine, Xiaolian also had private money, and there was still income in the family. Xu's father and Xu's mother became more and more at ease in their hearts. Unconsciously, they were already somewhat dependent on Xu Zifan, who was the best in the past. The son of worry.