Cultivation in another world (15)

Xiang Yushuang went to chase the badly injured Hehuan Grandmaster Uncle, Huo Chongjun returned to the fourth door and started a magical attack, wanting to break in.

Shi Yunxuan lay on the door and heard the movement outside, frowned, worried about the uncle and the two sisters. She paced back and forth at the door, but she had nothing to do. With her severely injured body, she couldn't save anyone at all, she could only add trouble. She suddenly turned her head to look at the two people in the cage. If it weren't for them, how could there be so much trouble?

Shi Yunxuan didn't say anything more this time, and walked over to solve the two with one knife. After that, she set up a series of formations at the door. At this time, she suddenly regretted that she didn't learn the formations. She knew this was only average, and it was not advanced enough at all, which could hinder Huo Chongjun for a while but could not stop him.

After all the things that could be deployed were used up, Shi Yunxuan sat near Xu Zifan, secretly hoping that he would accept the inheritance as soon as possible, so that they could leave to find Uncle Master.

It was another day and night when Huo Chongjun finally broke through the fourth gate. Shi Yunxuan saw Xiang Yushuang standing next to Huo Chongjun. She was shocked and stood up, "Xiang Yushuang! What have you done to my uncle and sister?" !"

Xiang Yushuang didn't like her, and felt very uncomfortable the first time she killed someone. She didn't answer, and turned to ask Huo Chongjun, "Chongjun, shall we go in?"

Huo Chongjun said: "There must be a formation here. He has accepted the inheritance for a long time. When we break the formation, maybe he has gone. Shuang, I don't know anything about the formation. Do you have a good way?"

Xiang Yushuang only understands some furs, and she can't see any formations, but she is unwilling to embarrass her lover and immediately stepped into the fourth door, "I will try, Chongjun, leave me alone, go and pass on."

Xiang Yushuang was trapped by the first formation, and Huo Chongjun's mouth curled slightly invisibly. He hurriedly bypassed her and wanted to catch Xu Zifan, but he fell into the second formation and fought against the attack of the formation. Shi Yunxuan sneered at them with arms around her chest, "One is hypocritical and the other is dull as a pig. I really don't know how you two can get together."

"Ah, maybe you match up like this. Xiang Yushuang, you said you were held up like a jewel in the palm of your hand and grew up like a jewel in the head of Xiang. Why are you so innocent and ignorant of the world? Are you? Or you don't want to see it at all? After all, what you missed is such a good old man. If you admit that you are wrong, you will regret it!" Shi Yunxuan spoke deliberately to stimulate them and distract them. She looked at Huo Chongjun and shook her head with regret. "It's a pity that the Xuantian Sect has fallen into your hands, and I don't know if it can keep its name as the No. 1 Sect. If this is the No. 1 Sect in the realm of comprehension, it will fall into the Devildom It's a joke."

"Shut up! Shut up!" Xiang Yushuang shouted angrily, seeing the two dead in the cage next to him, and instantly found a reason to fight back, "You kill with the door, who can be shameless than you? You will fall into it. Magic way!"

Shi Yunxuan walked over and stood near her, deliberately showing a surprised expression, "Eh? So you can curse? I thought you were going to look like innocent and kind forever. What's wrong, there is no one else here, so don't pretend. ?"

"You nonsense!" Xiang Yushuang broke through the first formation and rushed towards Shi Yunxuan. Who knew Shi Yunxuan had a phantom formation in this direction, and she suddenly fell into the illusion. Because of the excitement of Shi Yunxuan's words just now, the most feared thing in her heart was the scene where Huo Chongjun coldly knocked her down before, and for a while she was immersed in the illusion and suffering.