Bet on stone (16)

Xu Mengyao's words eased Xu Zhenhua's expression a lot, but Feng Xiangjun, who was not mentioned, had a cold face.

Wang Yalin took Feng Xiangjun's hand with concern, and Feng Xiangjun smiled at her, thinking that she was still the most caring daughter of her own.

Xu Zhenhua looked at Xu Zifan with admiration, and said with satisfaction: "This time I did a good job, so I will remember you." Then he said to Secretary Zhang, "Send these to the study first."

"Wait!" Xu Zifan widened his eyes incredulously, "Dad, did you forget that before I went to Myanmar, you ordered me to buy it with my pocket money. This is all my private property. How can I get back to your study? What? If you want to buy it from me, it depends on whether I sell it or not."

Xu Zhenhua's expression froze, "You didn't buy it for the company? Didn't you say that this is my test of you?"

Xu Zifan waved his hand casually, "Dad, you didn't test me, don't you know? Didn't I help the company to promote it? This is free advertising, and I didn't ask you for advertising. Anyway, this is my private property. After I finish the jewelry and decorations I want to make, I can transfer the rest to the company, but I have to give me the money, at most a 30% discount."

"You! You brat!" Xu Zhenhua pointed at him irritably, but he felt that his triumphant appearance was very energetic. Anyway, the price of the jade bought back with a 30% discount can be doubled after processing. It is less expensive than the ones bought outside, and there is still a profit. He doesn't want to lose his son.

However, Qi Xiangheng, who has been silent for a long time, showed a disapproving expression, "Zifan, don't make Uncle Xu angry. Isn't yours the company? I heard that your cost is less than 15 million, I think you mean to accept it. The company's 50 million yuan is already very good. It not only makes pocket money, but also makes Uncle Xu bright, and it also allows shareholders to have a good impression of you."

Xu Zifan glanced at him with a smile, not interested in arguing with him, "You don't have to worry about these things, we father and son will discuss it."

Qi Xiangheng was taken aback for a moment, slightly embarrassed. Doesn't that mean he is nosy?

Wang Yalin gave Qi Xiangheng a comforting look, and smiled cautiously at Xu Zifan: "Brother, Xiang Heng is also doing well for you."

Xu Zifan turned his gaze around them and laughed, "I said why Xiang Heng always loves to run home, because I like Yalin. Speaking of which you have known since childhood, you can be considered a childhood sweetheart. If the Qi family If you are interested, I can help bring the Wang family back and ask your parents to meet and discuss."

As soon as this word came out, almost everyone changed their faces. Xu Zhenhua and Li Xiulan didn't find Qi Xiangheng's feelings and were a little surprised. Feng Xiangjun was angry and Xu Zifan pulled the Wang family in again. Wang Yalin and Qi Xiangheng were embarrassed. Secretary Zhang and the others realized that Wang Yalin was no longer from Xu's family, and Xu Zifan's attitude was too obvious.

Wang Yalin's face turned pale and she lowered her head. Feng Xiangjun couldn't bear her daughter's discomfort, and she said: "You just got off the plane, go back to your room and rest, and call you at dinner."

Xu Zifan was not interested in telling them more, stretched and stood up, "Then Yaoyao and I will rest for a while, Secretary Zhang, please send all the jade materials to my house."

Xu Mengyao also stood up and said with a smile: "Grandma, my brother took me to play several places in the past few days. I will tell you during dinner."

"Eh, okay, okay, you guys have a rest." Li Xiulan likes her grandson the most. Seeing that her granddaughter and grandson are so good, she naturally loves the house, not to mention her granddaughter has become lovable.