Cultivation in another world (20)

Huo Chongjun frowned and looked puzzled, "Master? I don't know Huo Yan. What does Zhengyang Zhenjun mean by this? How can I have anything to do with demonic cultivation?"

"It doesn't matter, try to know." Xu Zifan stepped forward and bowed to Xiang Wentian, "Xiang Shou, the junior came today only for the safety of Xiang Shou, a magic repair is by your side. It is not good for the Xuantian faction to attract trouble, please don't stop it from the head."

After speaking, he flew towards Huo Chongjun. Huo Chongjun dodged and said angrily as he defended, "True Monarch Zhengyang, don't deceive people too much!"

Xu Zifan said coldly: "Devil gangsters, stop talking nonsense!"

Xu Zifan's offensive was fierce, and the lightning spells swiftly attacked Huo Chongjun. The two fought and retreated to the outside, attracting many Xuantian disciples to watch. Xiang Wentian, Shi Zhangmen and others also walked to the door and watched them fight.

Xiang Yushuang eagerly took Xiang Wentian's arm, "Father, let the big brother stop, don't let them hit."

Xiang Wentian frowned and shook his head for a while, "Zhengyang has a sense of measure."

Xiang Yushuang wanted to rush to help, but Shi Yunxuan reached out and stopped. Xiang Yushuang was anxious to help Huo Chongjun and simply shot her. Shi Yunxuan was worried that she had no chance to hit her. She immediately pretended to be a palm and became angry, and fought with Xiang Yushuang.

Shi Yunxuan's pretense even deceived Xiang Wentian. Although he was worried about his daughter, his daughter first beat the daughter of Shi Zhangmen. Shi Zhangmen's face was so cold that he was not good to say anything and felt embarrassed. The daughter he spoiled didn't care about the reputation of the Xuantian School. He sighed, and said to the head of Shi: "The children are too young and impulsive. It is not a way for them to fight like this. How about asking them to come back and make it clear?"

Head Shi said coldly: "It is also good for them to learn from each other, so that they can know their shortcomings and practice with their heart."

This fight is positioned as a "comparison", it is even harder to stop. Xiang Wentian also wanted to see if Xu Zifan could force Huo Chongjun to use magic power, so he fell silent and stared at Xu Zifan and Huo Chongjun.

Xu Zifan's most important goal is not to persecute Huo Chongjun, but to defeat him in a fair manner. Many people from the Xuantian faction are present, and there are two heads of the faction watching from above. As long as he doesn't use the side door, he is so-called upright, so his moves are all murderous, and he does his best without leaving a hand.

Huo Chongjun also became angry. This person is simply his nemesis. Not only did he steal Chu Duan's inheritance, but he also knew about Huo Yan. He had a hunch that if Xu Zifan was not eliminated, his revenge plan would definitely be affected. Annoyed and fearful, Huo Chongjun also tried his best, but he knew better that he must not use a trace of devilish energy, otherwise everything he had done before would be abandoned.

Xu Zifan's thunder and lightning are incompatible with the devil, and the result of Huo Chongjun's devilish restraint is that he was hit hard by Xu Zifan, and he felt suppressed. After Huo Chongjun came back from the Boundless Forest, he collected yin and nourished the yang every day to improve his cultivation level so that he could reach Yuanying Dzogchen so quickly, but Xu Zifan also ascended to Yuanying Dzogchen. But I don't know why, Xu Zifan can use spells faster and more easily.

The fighting figures of the two moved faster and faster. At the most intense time, the disciple with a low cultivation level could only see a group of afterimages, and could not tell who was who. On the other side, Shi Yunxuan and Xiang Yu played very viciously. Shi Yunxuan carried the hatred of her uncle and junior sister, and Xiang Yushuang blamed her for being unfavorable to Huo Chongjun, perhaps adding her marriage contract with Xu Zifan, which could not tolerate her either. No mercy at all.