Farmers (17)

At night, Xu's mother could not sleep over and over again. Father Xu knew what she was up to, he sighed and said in a low voice: "Don't think about it, the second child is slippery, but he's not a wicked person and can't do anything illegal. He is so clever and calculating. Either you make money or you lose money, it won't be too bad anyway, there's nothing to worry about."

Xu's mother was annoyed: "Then leave him alone? He is now hiding his brothers and parents, as the old wife said, how about guarding against thieves? How can this work? That Su family is also talking about singing all day long. It sounds good, there is no truth in your mouth, no matter what?"

"I don't want to control it, but can you think about it? The second couple has a big idea. In this division, the wings are hard. If you don't accept it, why should we go and ask for it? Besides, you Didn't you see it? The third child is also annoyed by the second and second couple. Let's follow the third. If you focus on the second, you are not afraid of chilling the heart of the third? You forgot that the second family insisted on separating families. It doesn't care about the third child?" Father Xu turned over, turned his back to Mother Xu, and sighed again, "Not deaf or dumb, not a family man, we can't control anything at our age."

Mother Xu looked at the roof, her eyes moist, "When we were young, in order to raise these six children, in order to support our parents, we both got up early and worked greedily. Now that we are old, we can't control when we see that the children are wrong. What do you want for a lifetime?"

"You just got into the horns, think about it, what's wrong? The boss has a temper and can't do anything, so honestly buy more land, and it's best to have a son for his son to study in the future; He hasn't earned any less since this time. The days are better and he can eat meat. Apart from being selfish, what can he suffer? The third child is now sensible, better than his elder and second brothers, and none of the children are useless. There is no one who is idle and robbing the house, this is not enough? I think you just have a better life and are not satisfied."

"I'm not satisfied? Why am I not satisfied? You tell me clearly." Xu's mother pulled Xu's father and insisted to make it clear to him.

Father Xu waved her away and pushed her away, "You think about it for yourself. From now on, don't worry about the children's nosy when they can't eat. Everyone is in their own hands. Who is impatient to let you take care of them."

Of course Xu's mother also knew this truth, but it was difficult to let go of emotionally, and the quarrels with Xu's father at this time also let go of the depression in her heart, and soon fell asleep.

The next day Xu Zifan went to Zheng Chuan to enter the mountain early in the morning. Before leaving, he told Xiao Lian to help him turn over the medicinal materials twice. Xiao Lian was a little nervous and did not dare to touch his medicinal materials. After Xu Zifan demonstrated several times and turned over once by himself. Only then took the courage, and was so happy that I could help, and paid special attention to the medicinal materials. Su Qianyun wanted to take a piece of medicinal material to the hospital to ask how much it was worth while people were not paying attention, but she didn't even find a chance.

Xu Zifan did not intend to go deep into the mountain this time, but instead planned to make a circle around the edge of the mountain and collect as many medicinal materials as possible. This position does not delay Zheng Chuan's hunting, and the two of them walked fast, so they walked together. When Zheng Chuan was hunting, Xu Zifan took a break, and when Xu Zifan was picking medicine, Zheng Chuan took a break, and he gained a lot along the way.

When he reached a small stream, Xu Zifan reached out and probed, his eyes lit up: "Zheng Chuan, why is the water a bit warm?"

Zheng Chuan took a look and pointed to the deep mountain, "There is a cave not far from here. The pool inside is hot, which may affect this side."