Reunited

Emily pov

My eyes saw her and my heart wanted her while my head was still angry. She looked so incredibly beautiful. All I wanted to do was hold her in my arms, hold her tight and never let her go. I wanted to take her home to Emilia and for us to be a family again, but my anger took over.

"Em, what are you doing here? What are you all doing here?" I could still see that love in Alison's eyes.

"We came for you. To bring you home again." Aria stepped forward.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what I'm meant to say in this type of situation.

"You are all just putting yourself in more danger. I'm putting you all in danger you need to leave." Alison looked like it broke her heart saying that but I knew that she really believed what she was saying. I could feel Spencer and Hanna staring at me but I couldn't speak. It had been two and a half months since I seen my wife. I didn't know if I wanted to slap her or hug her.

"I need to sit down." I pushed passed Alison - My vision was blurred and my head was spinning as I walked. and sat down on the edge of the bed.

The room looked nice for a run away who I thought didn't have a lot of money.

Alison Pov

When I seen Emily there in front of me my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Everyone else was irrelevant. They were speaking and I was replying but the only thing on my mind was Emily. She hadn't said a single word to me, she just stared at me. I couldn't tell if she was angry or happy or both. I looked for Emilia but I knew that they wouldn't have brought her.

"I need to sit down." Emily pushed passed me.

As she walked she seemed to stagger slightly. She sat down on the edge of the bed and as I turned back to the others they were walking passed me into the room. I closed the door behind them.

When I turned back around Emily had her head in her hands.The others were standing in a line beside her, Jason with his arms around Aria.

"Ali you need to come back home. You can't just keep running away everytime things get hard." I knew Spencer would be the one to get straight to the point with me. It was just so Spencer. "You have a daughter who's birthday is coming up and her mom has gone AWOL."

Everyone else was just staring at me except Emily, who still had her head in her hands.

"Why don't you all understand? It is too dangerous for me to be there. I nearly got Emily and Emilia killed."

"Ali you didn't nearly get them killed. A nearly killed you all. The only way that we can find out who A is and get through all of the stuff thats thrown at us, is if we stick together." Aria was small but she spoke like she was above us all.

I couldn't take my eyes off of Emily. My heart wanted to go home but my head was saying it was a terrible idea.

"Em?" I wanted to know what she had to say to me because I'm sure there was a lot of anger inside her towards me.

Emily lifted her hands from her head and stood up.

"If she wants to stay here and leave Emilia and I then thats on her. It was a waste of time even coming. Lets just go, I have a two year old at home waiting for me."

"Em we can't." Jason looked heartbroken, I guess he was expecting Emily to talk me round to coming home.

"There's nothing we can do or say that will make her come home so whats the point. We have Emilia to get back to."

Everyone looked at Emily shocked at what she was saying. I couldn't believe what she was saying. After a few seconds of just staring at Emily the girls and Jason began to walk to the door. Spencer opened the door and they all turned back seeing that Emily hadn't moved. She stared at me for a second then walked passed me. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her body close to mine. In that moment my heart took over. I found Emily's lips and kissed her. Even though I knew she was angry she didn't resist. With her soft lips against mine I knew that I had to do now. I had to go home to my wife and baby.