A Motel Morning

Alison pov

I woke up and Emilys beautiful face was right in front of me. She looked so peaceful as she slept. She must have taken my hand during the night because she was still hoolding it pretty tight. I stroked her face with my free hand and she stirred.

"Hey." She smiled.

I kissed her gently on the mouth. 

"Come with me."

I pulled Emily into the bathroom with me. Luckily Hanna was still asleep.

"What are you..." Emily started, before I stopped her with a short kiss on her lips.

I pinned her up against the bathroom door and kissed down her neck. She began to moan and I knew she was enjoying it. I couldn't say that I wasn't enjoying it as well. I lifted Emily’s top off then mine and began kissing down her body.

Emily pov

Everytime Alison's lips touched a part of my body it felt like fire spreading through me. I pulled her up to me and kissed her passionately. We spun around and I now had her pinned against the wall as we kissed. I slid my tongue into her mouth. I could taste her and I loved it. I put my hands round her waist and pulled her as close to me as possible. The was a loud crash as something fell to the floor. I broke away from Alison's kiss and turned around to see what it was.

Hanna. She was standing at the bathroom door holding a pack of gummie bears. In front of her lay her phone on the ground. I didn't know what to do.

"Gummie bear?" Hanna put out the pack in front of us, she looked at us shocked.

We both shook our heads in unison. I could feel the blood rush to my face as I blushed

Neither of us knew what to say. Alison grabbed my hand in a panic.

"Okay well I'll let you guys get back to.. you know." Hanna shut the bathroom door behind her. "Oh and we need to leave in 30 minutes." She shouted through the door.

I turned back to Alison and gave a quick kiss.

"We should.."

"Yeah." Alison pulled her top on and handed me mine.