Back Together

Emily pov
I woke up and rolled over to pull Alison close but her side of the bed was empty. My heart sank and I jumped up in the bed.
"ALI! ALI!"
Could she have left me here again? Could she do this to me?
I heard footsteps running up the stairs and Alison came running through her bedroom door. The moment I seen her I sighed with relief.
"Em what's wrong?"
"Nothing, I just thought." I stopped.
"You thought I left again?"
I nodded and she climbed on to the bed and into my arms. Her head against my chest and her hands in mine.
"This is where I'm meant to be. I know that now." She squeezed my hands and I squeezed hers back.
We sat together in silence until we heard the front door open and Mr Dilaurentis and Jason talking. I felt Alison's whole body tense up.
"Come on." I got up from the bed and took Alison's hand leading her out of the room and down stairs.
Emilia was standing at the bottom of the stairs looking up. Her eyes lit up with she seen Alison and held her arms up.
"Mommy mommy." She was shouting at the top of her voice.
Alison let go of my hand, ran down the last couple of steps and picked Emilia up. She held on to her tightly and I put my arms around both of them.
"Glad you came back with us Ali." Jason smiled slightly then looked at Mr Dilaurentis who was just staring at Alison.
I knew Mr Dilaurentis would want to speak to Ali about everything even though she wouldn't be able to tell him everything. He walked away towards the kitchen and Alison looked worriedly at me.
"Go speak to him." I put my hands out to a reluctant Emilia who eventually let go of Alison.
Alison kissed Emilia's cheek and I have her a reassuring smile. She took and deep breath then followed her dad into the kitchen.

Thought everyone could do with a little Emison right now.