Honeymoon

Emily pov

The wedding and reception went off without a hitch and we were heading on our honeymoon. We had no idea where we were going my mom had planned and paid for it. Today was definitely one of the happiest days of my life.

When we got to the airport I was surprised to find out we were going to Greece. Alison slept most of the way there but when she wasn't sleeping she had her hand at my lady parts pleasuring me. It felt so good because it was so wrong. She covered both of us up with her blanket.

The plane journey was long but with Alison in my arms it felt like we were just going to New York.

We had transport waiting for us as soon as we got off the airplane. Alison cuddled up to me as we drove through such a beautiful country. I couldn't believe my mom had planned this for us. It was amazing. The clear blue sky and sea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alison pov

As we were about to enter the hotel room Emily threw the suitcases to the floor. She lifted me from the ground. We both laughed as she tried to open the door. She eventually got it open while hitting my head a couple of times. We laughed as she lay me down on the giant bed. Emily gave me a quick kiss and I smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She kissed me again. "I better go get the suitcases."

Emily started getting off the bed and I pulled her back down. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her passionately.

"Hurry back." I whispered into her ear. Emily climbed off of me and ran to get the suitcases.

She was back before I even moved to the top of the bed. Emily jumped back on the bed beside me and pulled me into her. I rested my head against my chest as she kissed the top of my head. After a few moments rest I climbed on top of Emily and began kissing her neck. I pulled my top off then hers and continued to kiss her.

"You have no idea how much I want to undress you on that plane." I smiled.

"Oh I think I did." Emily laughed.

Emily rolled me over so she was on top of me.

"It was like torture on that plane with you and your hands." She gave me a mischievous look. "No it's my turn."

She pinned my arms to the bed and began kissing down my neck and chest. I tries to move my arms to touch her but I couldn't. She lifted her head and looked down at me biting her lip.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too so will you let me touch you."

She released my hands and I pulled her face to mine. I kissed her passionately, sliding my tongue into her mouth. As our tongues clashed Emily pulled off my pants then my bra and finally my panties. She ran her hands over my body and each touched left me tingling. As she pleasured me fire ran through my veins. Everything over the last two days had been perfect and I couldn't wait to be alone with Emily for a whole week. As I reached my climax the whole room began to spin. I pulled Emily's face in closer and kissed her deeper.

I broke our kiss and tried to catch my breath. Emily lay down beside me.

"I'm definitely the luckiest person in the world." I said.

"No you're not. I am." Emily pulled me in to her arms. "Do you want to get some room service since we just worked up appetite?"

"Sure, then we can work up an appetite again for some midnight snacks." I smiled. "Maybe see if we can get some chocolate covered strawberries."

"I think I'm going to like this honeymoon thing." She laughed.

If it was going to be like this so was I. It was only 4pm and we were just just getting started.