Dinner Date

Alison pov

I couldn't understand why Emily was pushing so much about this dinner. She looked really nervous all day and it was making me nervous. As soon as I was dressed Emily grabbed my hand and pulled me down stairs. Aria and Jason were down stairs watching TV.

"Where are you two going?" Jason had his arm around Aria.

"Out for dinner." Emily squeezed my hand eager to leave.

"What's the occasion?" Aria looked at Emily curiously. Obviously she could see that Emily was nervous too.

"Does there have to be an occasion for me to treat my girlfriend?"

"I guess not."

We left the house but when we got to the porch Emily stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"I just forgot something. I'll be back in a second."

I sat down on the porch waiting on Emily to return and she did, not moments later.

"What did you forget?"

"These." She held up Jason's car keys.

We climbed into Jason's car. I couldn't understand why Emily was so nervous and persistent about going out for dinner.

Emily pov

I didn't tell Alison where we were going. I don't think she liked not knowing.

"Em why can't you tell me where we are going?"

I had been driving around for fifteen minutes. I was only wasting some time.

"I told you its a surprise."

"Fine." She pouted.

I was running out of places to drive to so I decided to go where we were really going. I could see Alison was getting bored and I turned the radio on. She didn't like not being in on a secret.

We pulled up in her driveway and Alison's face dropped.

"Why did we come back here? Thought we were going for dinner."

"Why would I want to go out to dinner with you when you have done nothing but complain since I mentioned it to you?"

She got out the car and slammed the door behind her. I followed behind her as she made her way up the stairs to the entrance of her house.

"Well I'm sorry I can't be happy twenty four seven. You know I have this human inside me. That in some months I'm going to need to push out my fucking vagina." Alison went into her house and slammed the door in my face.

I followed her in and then up the stairs.

Alison pov

Emily was following behind me but I wanted her to go away and leave me alone. She was being so unfair. I got to my bedroom door and it was shut which was strange because I didn't close it before we left. Emily waited a few steps away. I opened the door slowly.

I stepped in to see the most breathtaking image. My bedroom looked amazing.

The floor was covered in roses, small twinkling lights over my bed and in various different places were the only source of light. There were rose petals covering my bed and a picnic basket sat on the centre of my bed. I turned around to see Emily standing at the entrance to my bedroom door.