What Is Going On?

Alison pov

Spencer looked so angry. I didn't want to deal with her just now. I tried to hide my face in Emily's lap but she moved out from under the covers.

"Guys you need to let us explain." Emily stood up.

"Explain what? Ali's pregnant and you knew and didn't say anything." When Spencer was mad there was really no way to calm her.

Hanna sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Do you have any cravings?"

"No."

Spencer began pacing the floor.

"Why didn't you tell us? Why did we need to find out from A?" Aria sat down on the arm chair.

"What do you need to explain Em? Are you going to be mommy number two?"

I seen Emilys fist tighten and I knew she was angry about what Spencer just said. I grabbed her arm and pulled her down on the bed. She put one arm around me and I took her hand, taking out of the fist she had made.

"I was raped."

Everyone went completely silent. Emily kissed the top of my head. The feeling of Emily's lips made me want her like I did last night.

"I'm sorry. We're sorry Ali. We didn't know." Hanna was the first one to speak.

Aria was playing with her hands and Spencer was looking out the window.

"I know Han it's fine."

Emily came back under the covers and put her hand on my thigh. She began moving her hand up my leg and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"So are you going to keep it?" I guess Hanna was the only one brave enough to speak.

"Eh yeah I think I am."

"We are." Emily corrected me.

Spencer turned away from the window looking at us in shock.

"Em this is a baby we are talking about.  You and Alison have been together for like two days and you are committing to her and her baby. Are you going to marry her next?" Spencer always had an opinion about everything and what she said hurt me I didn't want to trap Emily.

"Em doesnt have to commit to me or the baby just now or even ever but it's her decision Spencer not yours." I couldn't contain my anger.

"I want to be with Ali and nothing will change that not even a baby. I... I love her"

I looked up at Emily. I couldn't believe she was saying all of this to them.

"You love her? You thought she was dead not to long ago or did you forget that?"

"Spencer back off. What's wrong with you?" Hanna seemed pretty annoyed at Spencer.

Aria had barely even moved since I told them what happened.

"Em I don't feel good." I put my hand on hers and squeezed it.

"I think you all should leave."

Spencer stormed out of the room and Aria followed her quietly.

"Ali you know where we are if you need anything." Hanna smiled then left.

"Are you okay?" Emily looked at me concerned.

"I-- I'm fine. As long as you're here." I smiled and she kissed her gently.

"Maybe we should go for a walk after. If you are up for it."

"Maybe, but just now I want to lie in bed with you and forget everything."

I lay in Emily's arm and listened to her breathe. We were in our own world and it was so peaceful. Which of course was ruined by my dad.

"Alison we need to speak." The color had now returned to his face.

I squeezed Emily's hand and she squeezed back.

"Emily would you mind giving us a minute. You should call your mom."

Emily began to get out the bed and I grabbed her hand harder.

"No I want Emily to stay."

"I'll call my mom then I'll be straight back I promise."

Emily pov

Alison looked terrified as I left the room. I ran down stairs and dialled my mums number. She didn't answer so I tried again but still no answer. I was just about to text her when she called back.

"Emily what is this I've been hearing all day? Alison is pregnant? Did you know?"

I couldn't get a word in as she hit me with a parade of quick fire questions.

"Mom calm down. Yes Alison is pregnant but its not what you think." I had to take a deep breath before I continued.

"Alison was raped." As I said it my voice broke and I fought to hold back my tears.

This was the first time I had said it without stopping. The other side of the phone went silent as my mom processed what I just said.

"Mom. Are you there?"

"Yes honey I'm here." I could hear her take a deep breath over the phone. "How is she?"

"She's getting there. I might stay again tonight she doesn't like to be alone."

"Okay well maybe you can bring her to our house tomorrow and I'll make something nice for dinner. How about chinese chicken salad?"

"Sounds good mom. I should get back to Ali."

"Okay Bye love you."

"Love you too."

I had no idea if Alison would want to come for dinner but maybe getting out of her bedroom would be good for her. When I got the bottom of the stairs I could hear Alison and her dad shouting. I was in two minds if I should go back up or not.

Alison pov

My dad hadn't stop speaking and shouting ever since Emily left and I told him I wanted to keep the baby. I kept wishing Emily would hurry back.

"Alison are you even listening to me!?" My dad's face was beginning to go red.

"Yes but dad it's not your decision. It's mine and I couldn't live with myself if I got an abortion."

Emily walked through the door. I could feel my heart lift in my chest.

"Emily can you go back downstairs until I talk some sense into her."

Emily looked at me worried.

"No Emily stays."

"Alison!"

"No dad okay I want Emily here."

Emily looked really confused so I got out of bed and walked over to her. I could see my dad shaking his head from the corner of my eye. I cupped Emily's face with my hand and kissed her. I could feel the heat build in her cheeks as she blushed. When I pulled away and turned back to my dad he wasn't even looking at us now. I took Emily's hand and led her over to the bed and sat her down.

"I cant---" My dad stood up and walked out of my room.

I looked at Emily unsure of what he was going to do. Emily pulled me down on the bed next to her and wrapped her arms around me and we just waited.