Hawaii

Alison pov

As we lay on the beach, the sun burning down on us I stared at my beautiful wife beside me with her sun glasses on. I couldn't believe it had been a whole year since we had gotten married. I was happy Emilia could come on this holiday with us. Emily could see how hard it was for me to leave her again and bought a last minute ticket and surprised me.

"Why do you keep staring?"

I blushed as Emily noticed me staring again.

"Because I love you and can't take my eyes off of you."

Emily rolled over towards me taking off her sun glasses.

"I love you too." She smiled and kissed me.

Emilia stirred as she woke up from her nap. Her bright blue eyes grew wide as she remembered that we weren't home. She stood up falling straight back down on her ass. She looked at me frustrated as she wasn't used to standing or walking in the sand. I put my hand out to help her up and she took it, pulling herself up. She put all of her weight on my arm as she waddled closer to me before she planted her ass beside where my head was laying before. She sent sand flying through the air as she sat down. She reached for my sun glasses and I gave them to her. The sun blinded me as my eyes were hit with its bright light. Emilia tried to put them on but they were upside down and kept sliding down her petite face. She put my sun glasses down and crawled towards Emily.

"Good morning sunshine." Emily smiled as she lifted Emilia on to her stomach.

Emilia clapped her hands puttting sand all over Emily. After sharing her sand with Emily, Emilia climbed off of her and back on to the sand. She looked down at the sand amazed. I knew what she was going to do before she even moved her hand to her move. I jumped over Emily and caught her hand before it entered her mouth.

"No."

Emilia looked up at me startled. She wined as I brushed the sand from her hands.

"What time is it?" Emily asked.

"3:37. Why?" I pulled Emilia back as she began to crawl away.

"Just don't want to be late."

"Late for what?"

"It's a surprise." She smiled her beautiful smile and lay back down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily Pov

Emilia was waddling around the hotel room as we waited for Alison to get changed. She had no idea what I had planned for tonight.

"Ali hurry we are going to be late."

"I don't even know what I'm dressing for." Alison came out of the bathroom in a sky blue dress.

My jaw hit the floor the moment I saw her. I got up off the bed and pulled her in close to me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her hard. I could feel her smile through the kiss. I pulled away to breathe and held Alison in my arms. Emilia's small hand hit my leg repeatedly as she tried to get my attention.

"Me, me." She shouted lifting her arms up to me.

I lifted her up from the ground and she cuddled into me. I put one of my arms around Alison's waist and pulled her into me.

"I love you." I whispered as I kissed her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alison pov

I could smell the ocean as Emily covered my eyes as we walked. I could hear Emilia's reaction to what we were walking towards

"Em can I see now?"

We stopped and Emily took her hand away from my eyes. I blinked as my eyes adjusted.

"Omg." I stared down at a beautiful white boat that was decorated with fairy lights.

"Do you like it?" Emily asked as Emilia clapped her hands.

"I love it, but is it okay to have Emilia on it?"

"Yes of course it is. There is playpen for her to go in." Emily smiled as she led me down to the boat.

Emilia wriggled in Emily's arms as we got closer. A well groomed young man came to help us on.

This was one of the best surprises Emily had ever gotten me. Emilia sat in the playpen playing with some toys as Emily and I sat just across from her. I was wrapped up in Emily's arms as we relaxed.

"I love you, this is amazing Em."

"I love you too." Emily kissed me.