A Emily

Alison pov

I held Emilia close to me as we walked to Spencer's house. The tears were streaming down my face. I felt like I couldn't breathe. For the first time I didn't know where Emily was, I didn't know if she was alive or dead, but I done what she told me to I got Emilia away. I tried to run but I couldn't. I wanted to look back but I knew it would be a mistake to. I had to get Emilia out of this rain and back to Spencer's house then I could run back and get my wife. I walked as fast as I possibly could. I couldn't stop crying as hard as I tried. I could hear Emilia's muffled cries for Emily. She wanted her mom. I felt a rush of adrenaline at the thought of Emilia not having Emily, at the thought of her cries for her at night. I began to run and could finally see Spencer's house.

When I opened Spencer's door soaked with sweat everyone looked at me in shock. I sat down on the couch holding on to Emilia tightly.

"Ali what happened?" Spencer's eyes were twice the size they usually are.

"I need to go." I tried to stand up but Spencer held me down.

"Ali whats going on? Where's Em?"

"I cant. I need to go back. Take Emilia." I handed Emilia to Caleb and wriggled away from Spencer.

I ran of the house and I could hear someone behind me. I gave a quick look and it was Spencer. I ran back the way I had been.

"EM!" I just needed to hear her voice. "EM WHERE ARE YOU?" I searched through the trees and couldnt see any kind of movement.

"ALI WAIT THERE." Spencer shouted from behind me.

I stopped as I reached the spot that Emily and I had originally got to.

"EM!"

My heart was pounding in my chest as I made my way towards the trees that Emily had run into. It was pitch black I could barely see a thing.

"EM PLEASE ANSWER ME!"

I felt a hand on my shoulder. My heart jumped as I turned round expecting Emily to pull me straight into her arms. I turned round to no open arms, instead all that was behind me was Spencer's sweaty worried face. I turned away and started searching again.

"Ali!" Spencer grabbed my shoulder and pulled me round to face her. "Whats going on?"

"We were leaving. Getting out of here but A found out they followed us as we ran but Emily must have realised we weren't going to get away and she told me to get Emilia away." I began crying. "Spencer I dont know where she is. I dont know what happened to her."

Spencer put her arms around me and I cried on her shoulder.

What would you all think if I made a new story after this one was done sort of a continuation of their live after A?