Graduation

Alison pov

We had been sitting for nearly half an hour at the front of the hall. Aria still hadnt arrived from speaking to the principle. We werent sure if she was able to graduate yet but we were hoping she would be able to if she explained everything or lied about what had happened and made it believable enough for them to let her graduate with us and hand in her papers after. 

"Where is she?" Hanna asked.

"It is about to start maybe she isnt getting to graduate." Spencer stood up giving one last look at the door Aria should have been coming in through.

"Hey what are you looking for?" Aria appeared from the opposite direction.

"You're here." Emily smiled. "Are you graduating?"

"Yes I am. I just have to write a minimum of three essays and hand them in by the end of this month." Aria sat down at the end of the row. 

"I cant believe we are actually here." Hanna sneakily ate something out of her purse. 

"I never thought we would have made it this far with everything that has happened." I smiled. "Especially me."

"Well I'm glad you are here with us." Emily kissed me.

Everyone around us went silent and we turned to see the principle walking on to the stage. He stopped at the mic and it began to buzz.

"Good afternoon graduates and families and friends."

The parents began to cheer.

"To start us off we have had a video made of the graduates time at the school." He stepped to the side and the screen behind him turned white.

Happy graduation appeared on the screen with some photos of our class mates after it as soft music played along as more photos appeared. Everyone laughed and cheered as photos of themselves and their friend appeared, mostly the jocks. 

The screen froze and the music stopped. Everyone began to look around and I could see the IT students messing with cables at the side of the stage trying to fix it. Loud music blared through the speakers and teh screen turned black.

LIARS

The word appeared on the screen in red over a photo of me, Emily, Spencer, Hanna and Aria from three years ago. and I felt like I was going to throw up. I grabbed hold of Emily's hand.

Bullied and harrassed Lucas

Bullied Mona

Stole Melissa Hastings paper

Toyed with Paiges heart and bullied her

Made out with other peoples boyfriends

Had a relationship with a teacher

Vandalised public and private property

Shoplifted

Faked a death

Withheld evidence

Blinded Jenna

Caused the death of Lyndon

Caused the death of Shana

Caused the death of Melissa Hastings

Caused the death of Maya StGermain

I looked away for a moment unable to look at the screen anymore. I could hear everyone murmering and whispering. I grabbed Emily's hand and she squeezed it. I could feel peoples eyes on us and finally opened mine once again. I looked up at the screen hoping it was over.

Caused the death of Amanda Montgomery

Who was Amanda Montgomery? We all instinctively looked over at Aria who had disappeared from her seat. The four of us stood up and searched around the hall.

"Over there." Spencer pointed to the left of the room.

Aria was running out of the room and someone in a black hooded ran out of the door after her.