The Decision

Emily pov

I can't believe that Alison was already thinking about if she would keep the baby or not. I barely even had time to process. I didn't know what to say to her. I knew that I would stand by her even if she did keep it. I loved her and thats all that matters. Alison has always been complicated this time it was just a bit more long term.

"Ali if you wanted to keep the baby I would stand by you. I love you and if you want to have the baby then I'm not going to leave you. If you need me then you have me."

Alison looked down at our hands. I was beginning to think she didn't believe me. I took her face in my hands and pulled her face up so I could look into her eyes.

"Alison I love you. Believe me when I say that I will stand by you if you want to keep the baby."

Alison kissed me and I knew she believed me.

Alison pov

Hearing Emily say all these sweet things made me feel a little better. I just had the decision to make. My heart knew I couldn't get an abortion. I would never be able to forgive myself. I also knew that keeping the baby would change everything for me and cause problems for so many people.

"Ali, What are you thinking?" Emily was running her fingers through my hair. It was so relaxing.

"I'm thinking that.." I kissed her gently. "I love you." I kissed her again.

We sat in silence for 20 minutes. Emily kept her arms wrapped around me and I loved it. I wish that we could have stayed frozen in that moment forever.

"Em I don't think I could get an abortion." I braced myself scared of what she might say.

"Then this baby will be very lucky."

Emily removed her arms from around me and I turned to face her. I kissed her gently but the longer we kissed the more heated and passionate it became. I began kissing and nibbling her neck. These were the moments I wanted to keep. The moments that meant more to me than anything else. Emily lay me down under her as we kissed. I slid my hands under her top and was going to take it off when my phone went.

"Leave it." Emily mumbled through our kiss.

I ignored my phone and lifted Emily's top off. My phoned beeped again.

"Ughh." Emily rolled off of me.

I grabbed my phone and the moment I opened the text I wish I didn't. The blood drained from my face.

"Ali whats wrong?" Emily leaned over to me and I showed her my phone.

Another secret I won't keep it kisses - A