Mom

Announcement at the end of this chapter so make sure you scroll to the end.

Emily pov

Hanna and Spencer didn't stay for long. After the initial shock they sat for a few minutes before leaving. I sat alone curled up into a ball on my bed as Alison went to pick up Emilia from my mom. I knew I had to make a decision and it wasn't a decision I had a long time to make it. It wasn't all my decision to make either it might not be my baby but it half my wife's baby and whoever else A's life they had decided to mess with without them knowing. If only I could remember what happened that night with A before Cece saved me. I closed my eyes trying to think back to that night, trying to fill in the blank spaces.

I could see it all so clearly in my head the black mask, those dark emotionless eyes. Their hand wrapped around my neck and then everything is very patchy, like I was in and out of consciousness. I know when Cece turned up I was barely conscious and my whole body was in pain. My back. my head, my chest but there was another feeling one that wasn't like the rest it felt like a pressure in my lower stomach. I shook the images out of my head and lay down. I could feel my eyes getting heavy as I began to fall asleep.

I was back in the woods surrounded but masses of trees on every direction. I could hear footsteps and before I could even take a step I was knocked off my feet. I could feel the persons hand firmly around my neck and I opened my eyes to see the familiar black mask I had seen the night we were running away. As the persons grip slightly released around my neck they slammed me into the ground holding me down as another black mask appeared. I felt a short stinging in my lower stomach then an insane amount of pressure as I screamed internally trying to escape their grip. I could hear Ali's screams in the distance and the pressure in my stomach remained.

I jumped up out of bed covered in sweat head to toe, I tried to slow my breathing as my eyes adjusted to the room. The room was pitch black even though it felt like I had just fallen asleep five minutes ago. It took me a minute to remember but I did.

"Ali!" I shouted hoping she was home.

I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs. The bedroom door opened slowly and in came my mom.

"Where's Ali?" I asked confused.

"She's just away for some shopping you had no food, she'll be back soon. How are you feeling?"

I looked in shock. What had Ali told her? How much does she know?

"Alison said you had been sick today." She smiled her familiar mom smile.

"Oh yeah I'm feeling a bit better." I lied.

"Well get back in to bed and I'll bring you up some soup and water."

I climbed back in to bed and my mom followed me over tucking me in. She kissed my forehead gently as she sat down on the bed beside me.

"I have to say Emily I am very proud of you. I was really against you and Alison at the start but you have both grown into such wonderful young women and mothers. The way you are with Emilia and the way she is already turning out at such a young age I am so impressed and proud that you are my daughter. You are doing a great job with her, both of you."

"Thank you mom." I smiled weakly. "I wouldn't be who I am without you."

Last chapter of the year guys. I've started a website to raise money for the homeless in memory of the 22 angels lost in Manchester go check it out please I'll be putting up some emison stuff on it soon. Also in January I'll be doing a giveaway on my YouTube channel of one of the emison tshirts
So if you want the chance to win one go subscribe to my channel and watch out for an upcoming video in January for your chance to win.

http://love-always-wins-tshirts.myshopify.com

My YouTube channel is pllsalt I've uploaded emison fanfic chapters on it so you'll be able to find it easily.

Happy new year when it comes everyone!