Alison Vs Paige Vs A

Alison pov

I had been with the councilor all morning talking about everything that has happened between me disappearing to my mom being killed. After three hours of hardcore why do you feel like this? Why did you do this? I asked if I could go to the bathroom.

I stood at the bathroom mirror trying to pull myself together. All of the questions were really overwhelming and I couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to do or say when I seen Emily after what I done this morning. I splashed my face with water. I heard the bathroom door open and I spun round on the spot. Pigskin. She looked straight at me and I could see anger building up in her face.

"Paige, I.. How have you been?"

"Don't speak to me like we are friends. We are anything but friends."

"I'm sorry."

"What for? Tourturing me? Making me feel like I was nothing? Making my life a misery? Or for taking the girl I love and trapping her in a relationship with you and your brat."

I could feel the tears and anger building inside me as she mentioned Emilia. I wanted to kill her.

"I'm sorry for everything I have done to you. I was a horrible person but I've changed."

"A leopard never changes its spots Alison nothing you can say will make a difference. You should have stayed gone no one wants you here."

"I'm pretty sure Emily would have something to say about that." I could feel my bitchy side coming out. She had pushed me too far. "I mean she did ask me to marry her and she is going to adopt Emilia."

"Your lies never actually stop do they. You just cant help yourself."

"What you think I bought this myself?" I showed her the engagement ring.

Her face turned red and the next thing I knew she had punched me straight in the face. She hit me so hard it knocked me off my feet. She jumped on top of me and wrapped her hands around my neck. I tried to grab her to pull her off me but my vision became blurry as the air got trapped in my throat. I tried my hardest to fight her off but I couldn't breathe. I knew Paige could get angry but I didn't realise that she was capable of this. I could feel my eyes closing and I tried to fight it. I could barely see as a single tear rolled down my face. As someone pulled Paige from me I could feel the air rushing to my lungs. I couldn't see who it was. My eyes were still blurry and I rubbed them to try see who pulled Paige from me. I seen a black hoodie and pulled myself back until I could feel the cold wall behind me. I squinted my eyes to try see what was happening. I could hear Paige struggling with someone then it went silent. My heart was racing and my breathing became rapid. I could see more clear now. The person in the black hoodie came towards me and slapped me right across the face, they kick my stomach then left the bathroom. I searched the bathroom for Paige. She was sitting huddled up in the corner beside the stalls. I crawled over to her. She was shaking. I grabbed her hand and pulled us both up from the floor.

I couldn't understand why A would stop Paige then hit me a few times then just leave. None of it made any sense. All I knew was I had to find Emily as fast as I could.

I led Paige out of the bathroom and down the hall as I searched for Emily's class. I felt like I was going to throw up but I tried my best to hold it together. I could feel Paige shaking as we walked, well staggered along the hall way. I found Emily's class and pushed the door open. Emily seen me before I seen her and she ran over to me.

"Ali what happened?" She pulled me into her arms and Paige let go of my hand.

I felt safe in her arms but I burst into tear. We stepped out into the hall way. I was so glad Emily's teacher wasn't there just now. I turned to see where Paige was and she was leaning against the wall taking deep breaths. Emily sat me down on the ground and sat beside me. She wrapped her arms around me and I rested my head on her shoulder.

"What happened to you both?" Emily squeezed me tighter. "Ali your neck is all bruised what the hell?"

"A happened." Paige sat down beside us.

I could hear Emily's heart rate speed up even though I could tell she was trying to pretend she wasn't worried.

My phone beeped and I pulled it out of my pocket.

If anyone is going to kill you it's going to be me. You're welcome. - Kisses A

I turned my phone away from Emily so she wouldn't see.