Anniversary

Emily pov

It had been two months since Maya had returned to Rosewood. She had come back to school and of course everyone had one million questions for her. Everyone wanted to speak to her and understand why she done it. It was like when Alison came back all over again, except this time I wasn't interested in any of Maya's explanations. Her being back didn't change anything for me. It didn't change how I felt about Alison or my decision to be with her for the rest of my life. If anything it made me realise how much I love Alison and how I really do want to be with her forever. Now that I was officially Emilia's mom everything was much more at ease. Today was Alison and I's one year anniversary and I was going to show her how much I love her. 

I watched Alison sleep in my arms. She was so peaceful, she looked like an angel. It was 10:30 and the longest Alison had slept in for a long time. My mom had already came by to pick up Emilia. I loved how she doted on Emilia. Emilia's eyes always lit up when she came round. My mom definitely spoiled her, but who could say no to her adorable face. 

"Are you staring at me?" Alison's eyes were still shut as she spoke.

"No of course not." I laughed. "Happy one year anniversary my love."

"Happy anniversary my wife."

I kissed her lightly and she smiled again. 

"So what will we do today?"

"I already have a surprise for you." I smiled.

"What is it?"

"You'll have to wait and see." 

Alison rolled on top of me and kissed me. 

"What can I do to convince you?" She smiled down at me.

"Hmm I don't know. Did you have something in mind?" I tried not to smile.

Alison began kissing down my neck and I smiled.

"Okay Okay." I laughed as she moved down to my chest. "I'll show you after we both get dressed."

"Okay I'll give you the present I got for you too then."

Alison climbed off of me and started getting out of the bed when I pulled her back for a quick kiss. I watch her as she crossed the room naked. She looked amazing.

"Are you staring?" She looked over at me on the bed.

"No." I closed my eyes and Alison laughed. 

I couldn't wait to see her face when I showed her what I got.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alison pov

I stepped into the shower and turned the water on.  The clear water felt so good as it ran down my body. I jumped as someone's arms wrapped around my waist. I looked down and seen Emily's wedding band. Her naked body was pressed against mine. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing in here?" I smiled as Emily kissed my neck from behind.

"Do you want me to leave?" She unwrapped her arms from my waist and I pulled them back.

"No, no stay." I turned around in her arms and kissed her. 

I wrapped my arms around her neck and looked into her eyes.

"How did I get so lucky?"

Emily kissed me gently. "I've been asking myself that for a long time." She smiled then kissed me again. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily pov

I sat on the bed as I waited on Alison to get dressed. Her golden locks were still wet and hung down her back. I hung over the side of the bed as I searched under it for Alison's present. I found it under one of Alison's heels. I looked for the other heel but it was nowhere to be seen. Knowing Alison it probably wasn't even in this room.

Alison was sitting on the bed when I got back up.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing." I hid her present behind my back.

A giant smile spread across her face as she lifted a rectangular box from beside the bed and placed on the bed.

"What's this?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Your present. Open it." She smiled harder.

I moved closer to Alison and the present still hiding Alison's present behind my back. I pulled back the very bright pink wrapping paper to reveal a beautifully decorated wooden frame. Inside the frame was the adoption certificate and Emilia's foot and hand print done with purple paint. It was amazing.

I threw my arms around Alison and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I love it." I kissed her again and she fell back on the bed making me fall on top of her.

Alison's present fell out of my hand and landed beside her head. She broke our kiss.

"What's that?"

I handed her the envelope and she looked at me confused.

"Open it and you'll find out." I couldn't wait to see her face.

She pulled out the contents of the envlope and she froze as her eyes grew wide.

"Omg Emily Omg Hawaii. Seriously?" She threw herself at me, knocking us both down.

"I thought we deserved some time away from everything." I smiled as she kissed me. 

Alison slid her tongue into my mouth as she explored my mouth. I moved my hands down to her ass as I pulled our bodies closer. 

"We need to be at the airport in two hours." I smiled as Alison looked down at me.

She looked so happy. She had a twinkle in her eye I hadn't seen in a while.

"My beautiful wife." I moved the hair away from her face so I could look into her clear blue eyes. "I love you so much." 

"I love you more." She teased.

"No I love you more."  I rolled her over, taking control.

"Hmm we will see who loves who more." She gave me a sly smile before kissing me again.