Its Time

Emily pov

I tried so hard not to look at Alison even when we got to the motel. Spencer was paying for two rooms while we all waited outside. Hanna was shoveling down cheesy puffs beside me and Alison was standing at the other side of me trying to get my attention through eye contact.

"Ali how are you feeling about going back to Rosewood?" Aria asked

"Nervous, scared."

"We will be with you the entire time. You don't need to worry."

I dont know why I wasn't reassuring Alison that it would be okay. I could see from the corner of my eye the worry on her angel face.

Part of me really wanted to comfort her but the other part didn't want to be back where I was two years ago, when Ali had so much power over me. Spencer appeared holding two keys.

"So who is in each room?" Spencer asked.

"I'll share with Em." Alison blurted out.

We all turned to look at her in shock. Her cheeks turned a little red and she looked so cute. I couldn't argue with sharing a room with her.

Alison pov

I realised how eager I sounded to share a room with Emily as soon as I said it. Everyone was just staring at me and I tried so hard not blush too much. I was glad Em didn't protest to the idea of sharing a room with me.

"Well I guess that mean Spencer, Hanna and I will sleep in the other room." Spencer handed Emily the key to our room and we all walked along to our rooms. Our room was two doors down from the others. Emily's hand was shaking as she tried to fit the key into the hole and I placed my hand on hers. She looked straight into my eyes and I looked into hers. I couldn't look away her beautiful brown eyes were calling for me to kiss her but I stopped myself.

Emily pov

I stared straight into her amazing blue eyes. I couldn't pulled my eyes away. I had wait for so long to be able to look in her eyes again. In that moment all the feelings I had for Alison over the last two years came flooding back. It felt like we were going to kiss but the key slotted into the key hole and the door swung open, breaking the moment we were having. Alison's hand was still on mine.

"Are you two okay?" Spencer shouted.

She was standing outside their room on her phone. She was probably speaking to Toby.

"Yeah we're fine." I shouted back along, and Spencer nodded. "We should probably..."

"Yeah." Alison removed her hand from mine and went in the room first.

Alison pov

As soon as I walked through the door I knew this was the place I would tell Emily how I felt. The room was small but really cute. I think I noticed the double bed at the same moment as Emily because she closed the door with a bang and when I looked at her I could see she was worried.

"Em can we talk? There is something I need to tell you."

"Sure." She locked the door.

I sat down in the bed and expected Emily to do the same but she didn't she continued to stand. I guess it was now or never.

"Em I... I really missed you. I always missed your optimism while I was hiding, I really could have used it at times." My heart was racing but I tried not to show that I was panicking but I'm sure Emily could see it in my face.

She sat down beside me and looked at me with beautiful brown eyes, as she waited on me to say something else. I just wanted to kiss her so badly. I guess if I did I wouldn't have to tell her how I feel I could just show her.

"II....I Em ." I stuttered.

Tears began running down my face and I began shaking.

"Ali whats...."

I couldn't help myself. I kissed her and she kissed back. My whole body felt like it was on fire from the moment our lips touched. Emily put her hand through my hair. I pulled myself away from Emily.

"Em I need to tell you something."

"Oh I thought that kiss said it all." Emily smiled.

I couldn't help but smile back. I took her hand and looked straight into her amazing eyes.

"I love you. I have always loved you."