Our Night

Alison pov

Emily and I took Emilia home after we ate, we knew she would be tired after her day with auntie Spencer. It was still weird going home and not having Jason there with Aria. Even though it had been months now it was still weird not having either of them around. We were all worried about Aria there was a part of me that wondered if we would ever see her again or if she was still alive, but every time I had that thought I tried to push it out of my head.

"Can you take Emilia and put her to bed?" Emily handed Emilia to me, who had fallen asleep in Emily's arms.

"Of course." I gave Emily a quick kiss and headed to Emilia's room.

Jason gave up his room so Emilia could be near us and he sleeps in my dads old room, well he did when he was here. As I laid her down in her bed she stirred slightly and I stopped to make sure she didn't wake. She curled herself into a small ball and I knew that she would sleep for at least four hours minimum before waking up and climbing into our bed to continue her sleep. I smiled at my sweet angel sleeping so peacefully without a care in the world. I wanted to keep her that way forever but I knew one day hopefully a long time away this horrible world would find its way to one of the sweetest baby girls I have ever seen - although I have never really seen any more baby girls I still knew mine was the sweetest. I left the door open slightly as I left leaving just a small line of light shining into her room. I tip toed to our room knowing that the creaking floor boards might wake Emilia and we would have her in our bed for the full night. The hallway was dark, there was only a small dim light coming from mine and Em's bedroom but it wasn't from our lamp, it was far to dim. I pushed the door open and Emily was sitting on the edge of the bed in light pink lingerie and the room was filled with candles.

"Em, what.."

"Shh." Emily interrupted me.

She got off the bed and made her way to me as I closed our bedroom door. Emily grabbed my face pushing me up against the wall behind me as she kissed me. Her tongue slowly slipped into my mouth as began to slip my clothes off. I held her body as close to me as possible feeling the lace under my hands. We pulled away for a second to get some air.

"I love you Alison Fields."

I smiled as I heard it leave Emily's mouth, it might not be legally yet but I loved the sound of it already.

I took the lingerie off Emily and pushed her on to our bed. Now with us both fully naked I could feel her entire body against mine as I lay on top of her kissing up her body slowly until I reached her lips. I ran my hands over her body feeling every inch of it. As I trailed my fingers down her stomach I could feel her shiver slightly. Our legs began to tangle into a pretzel as I kissed her neck.

"I love you too." I whispered in her ear as I began to nibble on it.