Jason's New Girl

Alisons pov

I woke up in my bed with Emily lying beside me staring up. I don't even remember getting out of the car to go to bed.

"Hey beautiful you're awake finally." Emil leaned over and kissed me.

"How did I get in bed?"

"Jason carried you." Emily smiled. "Do you want to go get something to eat?"

"Sure."

We both climbed out of bed and headed along the hallway only to be met by a half naked Aria coming out of Jason's bedroom.

"Aria what are you doing?" I was completely shocked.

"I think your brother." Emily giggled.

"What about Ezra?"

Aria stood in complete shock unable to speak. Jason came out his bedroom shirtless.

"Hey Ali, Em."

"What the hell Jason?"

"What? We are bother grown up enough to make our own decisions."

I wanted to be happy for Aria but my brother. Why couldn't it have been someone else? I couldn't exactly be one to judge anyone. Emily took my hand.

"Let's go get something to eat."

"Bring us something up." Jason shouted.

"Ew no. I don't want to walk in on that. Get your own food."

Emily pov

Alison sat down while I made us something to eat. She was still stewing from Jason and Aria. Her face looked like a child that wasn't getting what they wanted. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What?"

"Nothing." I walked over and pulled her into me. "You know you should be happy for Jason and Aria."

"I am."

"Tell your face that." I laughed.

She pouted and I kissed her.

"What do you think about going out for dinner tonight?"

"Sure whats the occasion?"

"No occasion I just want to treat my amazing girlfriend. Is that okay?"

"Sure." She looked at me suspiciously.

I could feel the small box in my pocket and smiled.

"I love you." My heart was thumping.

"I love you too."