Beginning Of The Answers

Emily pov

I had always feared from the moment that A had began sending us messages that one of us were involved. I had various moment when I had suspected the other girls and even the other people who surrounded us every day. I just hoped it wasn't any of them. Now I was standing infront of one girl and one boy, both of who had been in my life for so long and been in my childs life.

We stepped forward into the room, Ali holding on to me tightly. None of us had spoken yet. My heart wasn't racing as much as it had been, it now felt like it had dropped so far it was no longer in my body. My arm found its way around Alison's waist as I felt her shaking. I hadn't looked at her yet but I knew she was crying silently. 

I looked around the room and it was covered in photos of us all and Emilia, timelines and lots of paper. I looked at the desk that was directly next to the door and instantly recognised the hand writing, it was the same writing that was on the note that Emilia had been given next to the pond, it was the same writing that had been on my birthday cards and Alison's and Emilia's, I dont know how we hadnt recognised it before.

"Welcome, we thought it was about time that this come to an end before you all scatter." Aria stepped forward leaving him standing behind her. "What's wrong cat got your tongue?"

"How could you do all of this to us?" Spencer was the only person who spoke. "Why did you do all of this? All of these years pretending." 

"What you dont know yet? I mean I did give you plenty of time to figure it out while I was "missing"." Aria smiled. "Ali would you like to explain.

"What are you talking about?" I spoke as I stepped in front of Alison.

I knew if anything were to happen I wanted Alison to be closest to the door to get out of here. 

We stood in silence for a moment.

"Amanda, do you not remember her?" Aria's voice was so different, like something in her voice had snapped physically.

"I dont." Alison couldnt manage out any other words.

I knew she was staring at him, I couldnt imagine how she was feeling.

"Dont play dumb Alison. I know you must have recognised my sister when you seen the photo we left for you." Aria stepped closer to us. "The sister that killed herself because of you."

Alison stepped back and I turned to see the realisation on her face. She knew what Aria was talking about. 

"Can someone explain what the hell you are talk about?" Spencer snapped.

"Would you like to tell them Alison? No? I guess I will then." Aria smirked. "When we were younger before we all became friends Alison, Jason, my sister Amanda and I met at camp. Amanda and Jason were the same age and they began to hang out which meant Alison and I were spending time together, lucky me eh? Alison was very jealous as we all know and she was very jealous of Amanda that summer because everyone loved her including her big brother who at the time hated having Alison around all of the time because she was so much younger, immature and well she was spoilt and manipulative so who could blame him."

"Get to the point." I snapped at her.

"No surprise Emily protecting her wifey even though her wife is an evil bitch." Aria smirked once again as she stepped towards me. "Holding her behind you isnt going to save her for whats to come."

"Back off." Hanna stepped in between Aria and I.

Aria began to laugh as she sat down in one of the seats that were in the room.

"Now where was I?" Aria looked directly into my eyes.

"I'll continue the story I think." Jason stepped forward making his way over to Aria as he spoke for the first time.