Spencer's News

Emily pov

Aria left to go out with Jason not long after Hanna told us what happened with Mona and A. Hanna wanted to stick around for a while. I think she may have missed us.

"So Ali are you cool with Aria and Jason dating? I mean he is your brother." Hanna took some chips out of her bag.

"Yeah of course I am. I'm happy for them."

I picked up Emilia from Alison's lap. It was my time for a cuddle with her. I stood her up in front of me on the bed and she grabbed hold of my hair with both of her hands.

"Nana." I smiled as Emilia gabbed away to me.

Just as everything was calming down Spencer came runnning into the bedroom.

"Hey what's up Spence?" Hanna asked with a mouth full of chips.

"Did you hear about Mona? Did you all get a text from A?"

"We heard about Mona but only Hanna got the text." I was wondering if the fact only Spencer and Hanna got the text meant something, then I realised it probably did since there were never any coincidences when it came to A.

"A can't come between us if we don't let them we all just need to be completely honest with each other then at least A can't use any secrets we have against us." Hanna for once said something that actually made a lot of sense. With that I decided Alison and I should let Spencer and Hanna in on our suspiscions of Aria being pregnant.

"We have something we need to tell you both, something we found out just before the wedding." I said.

Alison looked at me surprised. I don't think she was expecting me to just tell them before we knew for sure but it was the right thing to do and then at least we would all be on the same page about it. It would also rule out suspicion on either of them being the ones pregnant instead of Aria.

Alison pov

"We think Aria is pregnant."

Spencer's face turned white as she looked down at the floor.

"What is it Spencer? Did you already know?" Emily asked.

"I'm pregnant not Aria." I looked at Spencer in complete shock.

"What?" Emily looked just as shocked as me. "Why did you take the test here then not throw it away?"

"There were too many people at my house. I was waiting on the result when Jason came in and I threw it under your bed."

"Omg."

"Guys you can't tell anyone I need to tell my parents first and Toby's dad and stepmom."

"Omg Spence what are you going to do?" Hanna's mouth was hanging open.

"I couldn't get an abortion. I mean I know it's going to disrupt my studies and stuff but it's a baby. I'm sure Alison understands right?"

"Yes I understand Spence. Emilia is the best thing that has ever happened to me." Emily looked at me sadly. "Well one of the best things." I gave Emily kiss and she smiled.

"I love you wife." She whispered into my ear and kissed my cheek.

"Guys come on this is about Spencer. Leave the PDA for tonight." Hanna had began eating her chips again.

"I love you too." I whispered quickly.

Hanna gave me a stern look and looked away from her quickly.

"How is Toby handling it?" I asked.

"He has been amazing. I think he is actually quite excited to be a dad." Spencer gushed.

Part of me wasn't happy for Spencer and Toby. They would have a baby and everyone will be rallying around them and the new baby and Emilia and I will be pushed to the side. I couldn't let that happen. I couldn't let everyone forget Emilia in all of this excitement for Spencer. I could not deal with seeing Emilia's sad face when everyone is ignoring her and gushing over this new baby like it was a brand new shiney toy.