Aria Home

Alison's pov

Withing seconds we had all jumped from our seat and ran towards the front door. There stood Aria looking like she hadnt showered in weeks. When she seen us she burst into tears as we threw our arms around her. We all began to speak at once asking if she was okay. 

"I'm okay I'm okay now at least that I'm home." Aria spoke through us all as we let her go.

"What happened? Where have you been?" Hanna asked. 

"Maybe we should let Aria get cleaned up, maybe a shower before she tells us what happened?" Spencer interjected. 

"That sounds good." Aria smiled.

"Come and I'll get you a towel and something clean to wear." Emily took Aria's hand and led her up the stairs.

Emily's pov

Aria had been up stairs for nearly fifteen minutes and we had all been sitting in mostly silence for the entire time. I dont think any of us really knew what to say. I mean what could we say, Aria had been gone and we had to tell her at some point at what had happened to Jason, after what she had been through I dont know if she would be able to handle knowing A had killed Jason.

"How do we tell her about Jason?" Alison was the first person to speak, saying what I had been thinking like she could read my mind.

"I dont think we should tell her just yet, at least not until we find out what happened to her." Spencer answered. 

"Tell me what?" 

We all turned around to find Aria standing in the door way with a pair of Alison's pyjamas. 

"It's nothing we can talk about it later. Come sit down." Spencer moved over leaving a space for Aria beside her. 

We all watched as Aria sat down and sat awkwardly.

"I know you all think I have some answers about something but I really dont. I dont know where I was, I'm not even sure how long ive been gone for. I was blind folded most of the time, fed through a hole in a door by someone in a black mask." Aria knew everything we would ask and she didnt have any of the answers we needed.

"How did you get away?" I asked.

"I didnt get away they let me go." Aria revealed.

"Wait, what? Why did they let you go?" Spencer looked concerned.

"They wanted me to give you all a message and said that I had to be there for when it happens."

"When what happens?" Emily asked.

"The end game at graduation." Aria paused. "They said that we all had to be there and it would be the end of us all."