Game Time

Alison pov

When I got home Emily and Emilia were sitting on the sofa. Emily looked like she was going to be sick.

"Em whats wrong?" I ran over and sat beside her and took Emilia, placing her on my knee.

"We knew it was too quiet. We knew it was going to come soon." Emily handed me her phone.

I read the text out loud.

"What does this even mean?"

Emily handed me a small piece of plastic.

"What is this?"

"It's a map and Emilia had it in her hand. She gave me it."

I now understood why Emily looked like she was going to be sick. I squeezed Emilia in to me and squirmed, wanting to go play again. I put her down on the ground and she waddled forward. She was going towards to arch towards the hall way.

"Where is she going?" Emily looked at me confused.

We followed Emilia as she made her way to the hall. She stopped in front of a blank board.

"OMG!"

Emily quickly picked Emilia off the floor as I turned over the board, there were lined spaces with the names of places of Rosewood. I looked up at her before placing the piece of plastic on the board where it said Alison's house.

"We need to call the girls." I tried to be calm so I didn't spook Emilia.

I went in to get Emily's phoned and sent an sos to all of the girls.

Emily pov

Spencer was here first, I guess that was only natural since she lived next door. We didn't want to say anything until Hanna got here so we sat watching Emilia playing with blocks in silence. Hanna came bursting through the front door.

"Is it Aria?" She seen Emilia and quietened down as Emilia looked up at her startled.

"We don't know." I went into the hall way and got the board with the piece of map we already had on it.

I held it up for Hanna and Spencer to see.

"What is that?" Spencer stood up. "Where did it come from?"

"Emilia showed us the board and gave Emily the piece of what we think is a map leading us to somewhere." Alison explained.

"Do you think it will lead us to Aria? Do you think A has her?" Hanna already knew like the rest of us that A had Aria it was the only explanation, none of us had said it out loud yet but we were all thinking it. It had been a month since she went missing.

The room fell silent for a moment which was broken with Emilia's laughter as she threw one of her blocks in front of her. It didn't get very far but it entertained her. Everyone looked down and smiled. I wish they would forgive us for trying to run. Ali's found vibrated then Hanna's, Spencer's and finally mine. We knew who it was and we all looked at each other. After such a long silence from A it was more terrifying that we had got more than one message from them in one day. We took our phones out all at the same time.

"It's play time. If you win you get her back and if you lose well you can have a guess at what happens to her then - A" I read out the text

"That's not what mine said." Spencer said barely giving me time to finish.

"Mine either." Hanna replied.

"It's your turn next so keep your eyes open and maybe you'll see what you've been missing all these years. - A" Emily read hers out before Spencer or Hanna could read theirs.

"Me next." Hanna blurted out. "If you want to win you better be ready to give everything up - A"

There was a long pause before Spencer read hers out. We stared at her waiting as she stared at her phone.

"Lets play. I'm ready to win." Spencer looked up from her phone.

What do you all think of the video I made that I've attached to this chapter.