The Secret Of A Lifetime

Alison pov

I didn't know how to tell her. I just got her I didn't want to lose her. This would change everything and not in a good way. I pulled myself closer into her body wishing this wasn't happening.

"Alison please tell me. It's probably not as bad as half the things going through my head."

I had to tell her, I didn't want to lose her but if I didn't tell her she would hate me. I took a deep breath.

"I think... I think I'm pregnant."

She didn't move and stopped breathing. She unwrapped her arms from around me and I felt a rush of panic spread over my whole body.

"Please Em let me explain." I grabbed her arms trying to hold her close to me. "Please Em it's not what you think."

"Okay." Her voice broke as she said it.

She was crying and it was breaking my heart.

Emily pov

My whole body felt numb. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't believe what she just said. She moved on to the seat next to me but kept her legs over me so I couldn't leave. I couldn't look at her, I stared down at her legs.

"Em I." She began crying again.

I waited for to calm down again and it didn't take long for her to speak again.

"I was raped." Her voice broke and she burst into tears crying hysterically.

The moment she said that word I grabbed her. I pulled her onto my lap and held her. She was shaking harder than before.

"He grabbed me. I couldn't fight him off."

My heart was breaking as Alison tried to tell me what happened.

"Shh, its fine you don't have to tell me just now."

I didn't know what I felt and I didn't care I just wanted to protect Alison. The thought of that happening to her and having to deal with it herself killed me inside. I stopped myself crying because I knew it would just upset Alison more. We never how bad it had been for Ali but I never thought that it would have been this bad. I wanted to stop her pain I just didn't know how.

"Ali?"

She lifter her head and looked up at me. Her beautiful blue eyes were red and wet. She looked so scared I had never seen her like this before.

"I love you."

I saw a glimmer of hope in her eyes and she put her head back on my chest. I held her tight and after ten minutes she fell asleep. I would wait until tomorrow to speak to her about it, to find out what she was planning on doing. I decided then that I would stand by her no matter what she decided. I couldn't lose her, not again. I had only just got her back.