Good News

Alison pov

I had felt the presence of Maya on my shoulders since her resurrection so I knew Emily would be feeling it a lot worse. I didn't know what to do to help Emily. She wouldn't speak to me or anyone else about it. Anytime I brought it up she would just kiss me and tell me she loved me. I knew what I was going to pick up woulf cheer her up and I was so excited. My dad had a lawyer draw up the papers and he read through them to make sure it was all okay. I couldn't wait until she got home from work tonight.

Emily pov

I had only been at work for an hour and the only thing I could think about was Alison. It was my first day back since the car accident and I hated being away from her and Emilia. Usually I was fine at work but I couldn't help how I was feeling. In the last thirty minutes I had short changed one customer, over charged three customers and gave the wrong order to four customers. I just couldn't concentrate on anything. My lips longed for Alison's. My heart felt like it was one million miles away from me.

"Em! Hello!" Hanna waved her hand in front of my face.

"Oh hey." I smiled.

"What's wrong with you? I was trying to get you attention for like five minutes."

"Just a little tired."

"Well maybe you and Alison should do more sleeping and less...." She trailed off.

"It's not that!" I snapped. "I've just been having trouble sleeping lately."

"Maya?"

"NO!" I snapped. "Hanna what do you want? I don't have time I'm working."

"A refill." She held her mug out to me and I took it.

I filled it again and handed it back to her.

"Em I know this is hard for you but we are all here for you."

The brew door opened and Caleb came through smiling.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled at Hanna, as he pulled her in for a kiss.

"Hi." Caleb smiled and I smiled back.

Hanna led Caleb over to where she was sitting. I couldn't wait to get out of here and be with Alison again. I started cleaning up the counter and refilling the shelves. As I placed bags of coffee onto the shelf someone behind me cleared their throat. I turned around and wished I didn't.

"Emily can we talk?" Maya asked.

Everyone was staring at us with their mouth open.

"I'm working and frankly I don't want to hear your excuses."

"Emily please just let me explain."

"I'm working either order something or leave."

"I'll have a latte then." She smiled.

I started making Maya's latte.

"Emily I had to leave I didn't know my death would be faked and once it happened there was nothing I could do."

I pretended to ignore her.

"I was getting threatened by someone called A and my ex from boot camp was after me. I don't know if he still is."

"He is dead. I killed him after he tried to kill me and... my friend." I put her latte on the counter between us.

Say the words 'I killed him.' made me shiver as I remembered how it felt when the knife went into him.

"Emily I'm sorry."

"Maya I really don't want to hear it."

"Zack I need to go I have an overwhelming feeling that I'm going to be vomit."

Zack took over at the till and I stormed past Maya, ignoring her attempt to stop me. I just wanted to get home to Alison.

Alison pov

Emilia was sound asleep in her bed as I waited on Emily. I was so excited I felt like jumping on my bed. I knew Emily wouldn't be home

I heard the front door open and stood up at the side of my bed on alert. No one should have been home yet. My dad and Jason were away to Philly and Emily wasn't due home for another two hours. I picked up a sleeping Emilia from her bed as I heard foot steps come up the stairs and along the hallway. I picked up the first thing I could find which was my hair brush, as the footsteps got closer to my bedroom door. They stopped outside my door and I could see the shadow of their feet under the door. The door opened and I prepared myself, I lifted the brush up as I held my breath.

Emily walked through the door and jumped as she seen me.

"Gosh Ali. What are you doing?"

"What are you doing home so early?" I put the hair brush down and laid Emilia down in her bed.

"I didn't feel well." She wrapped her arms around me and I pulled her in close.

"I have a surprise for you." I smiled.

I took Emily's hand and led her over to the bed. I sat down and Emily sat beside me. I got the paper's from my bag and gave them to Emily.

"What is this?" She asked.

"Just look."

She unfolded them and her eyes lit up as she read it. She smiled harder than I had seen her do in a long time.

"Is this?"

"Yes, looks like Emilia officially had two moms."

Emily put the papers on my dresser and jumped back on the bed. She pulled me on top of her and kissed me.

Emily pov

This was the happiest I had felt for a long time. I moved me hands down to Alison's ass. I rolled over so I was on top. I stared into her beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you." I kissed her again.

"I love you too." She climbed off of me and sat up. "Em you know you can speak to me about everything with Maya."

I was so sick of everyone wanting me to speak about Maya. I didn't want to speak about her or think about her or even acknowledge her return.

"I know but theres nothing to speak about my beautiful wife." I smiled and pulled her back down kissing her.

I knew Alison meant well but I would rather just be with her and Emilia. I couldn't believe the papers had cleared for me to adopt her. Nothing could ruin this, not Maya, not A. My life felt perfect right now and I couldn't love anyone more than Alison. She was my soul mate.

Sweet Emily thinks it is going to be happily ever after now she is legally little baby Emilia's mom but if I have anything to do with it, her happily ever after will turn into a horror movie. - Kisses A.