Cabin Fever

Alison pov

I woke up before Emily. We were still on the floor beside the fire which had dimmed slightly. I thought about last night; the feel of Emily's naked body on mine, the taste of her sweet lips, her body quivering under my touch. I could remember every detail of our night together, I could remember every detail of every night we have spent together. Every time was just as magical as the times before. I could still feel the warmth of her legs around me. 

Emily began to stir in her sleep, she moaned as she flung her arm over missing my face by inches. I decided I should get up and make some breakfast. I headed over to the kitchen and put some toast in. While I waited for Emily to wake up I sat on the sofa next to where she lay. She looked so peaceful in her sleep, I could watch her like this all day. However  I did miss her being awake and kissing her. As if she could hear my thoughts her eyes flew open. 

"Good morning sunshine." I smiled.

Emily jumped up off the floor and ran straight to the bathroom.

"Em?" I followed her.

I could hear her vomit as I got closer to the door. 

"Don't come in!" She shouted from the bathroom.

She knew I wouldn't listen to her. I went in to the toilet and Emily was huddled over the toilet seat. I ran back to get the blanket and covered her up with it. As I put the blanket over her she began to vomit again. I checked to see if she had a temperature but her temperature felt perfectly fine to me. 

As soon as it had been possible for Emily not to throw up for five minutes I got her into bed. She spent the first half an hour telling me she felt perfectly fine now but I wasn't chancing it after seeing how violently sick she had just been less than an hour ago.

I got of the bed to head back to the kitchen to find my phone. 

"Where are you going?" Emily looked alarmed.

"I'm just going to get my phone so I can cancel the boat ride I had planned for today." 

"No Ali please I want to go." Emily begged me. 

"Okay but only if you can hold something down until we have to go so that gives you four hours to eat and keep it down."

"Okay." Emily agreed.

Emily pov

Alison was in the kitchen making soup for me. The smell made me nauseous even though she was making my favorite, chicken noodle. I was determined to eat so that we could go on the boat ride later. I didn't want to ruin this time away for us and I didn't even feel sick the way I usually would if I had a bug or upset stomach this feeling was completely new and came on all of a sudden. It reminded me so much of Alison's morning sickness except her morning sickness lasted from morning until night and she was craving crazy stuff in between.