A Break

Alison pov

Emily fell asleep after half an hour of driving. I was glad she did it meant that when we got there it would be more of a surprise. As I pulled up into the dirt road Emily began to stir in her sleep. I seen one of her eyes open slightly.

"Hello sunshine." I smiled.

Emily smiled sleepily. "Are we not there yet?"

"We will be in five minutes."

Emily straightened up in her seat and began looking around out her window.

"Where are we?" She looked confused.

"Wait and see." I laughed at her confusion.

Emily pov

The car began to slow down as we pulled up to a wooden cabin with a hot tub outside it. It was stunning. The dark wood was only a few shades darker than the trees that surrounded us.

"Ali! Oh my god!" I jumped out of the car the moment it stopped.

The car engine was turned off and the world was completely silent. It was perfect. I couldn't believe that Alison had done this in such a little amount of time. My wife was perfect. Ali was finally out of the car and I ran to her. I grabbed her face and kissed her. I could feel her smile through the kiss.

"So you like your surprise then?" She smiled, both of her dimples showing.

"I love it." I kissed her again.

"Okay okay you haven't even seen inside yet."

Ali took my hand and led me towards the cabin. She led me up the stairs to the door and let go of my hand for a moment and she looked under a small plant pot for the key to the door. As soon as she opened the door she took my hand again leading me inside. The fire was already lit and I could already feel the heat from the flames. The walls where the same as they were outside, only inside they had paintings hanging. There was a giant rug that covered nearly the whole floor and a sofa with three chairs near the fire. The kitchen was attached with a breakfast bar that looked out on to the TV. Alison pulled me into the room and closed the door behind us.

"Ali this is.. I can't even think of a word." I put my hand round her waist pulling her into me until her body was firmly attached to mine. I pressed my lips firmly against hers and she let out a slight moan. After a few seconds she pulled away.

"Why don't we go check out the bedroom?" Ali smiled as she led me towards one of the two light brown doors.

She pushed me up against the door she aimed to go into with me and kissed me passionately. She pushed my hands above over my head as she continued our kiss. She ran one hand down my body until I felt her reach the door handle to which she pulled down. We both fell back into the bedroom. Laughing as we tumbled backwards over our own feet. We both steadied ourselves on our feet and I smiled at Ali.

"I love you." I bit my lip as I watched her smile grow.

"I love you too." Alison ran towards me jumping on me and pushing us both on to the bed behind me.