First Night Alone

Emily pov

We walked into the appartment I was overwhelmed by how amazing it looked. Alison placed Emilia down on the ground and she began wandering around. It was magnificent. They had all been hard at work fixing this place up while we were away.

Holding Alison close to me in our own appartment was the most amazing feeling in the world. Knowing she was safe here in my arms and knowing I get to wake up to her in the morning.

We sat down on the sofa together while Emilia wandered around.

"I was not expecting my dad to do something like this."

"Me either but it's a good thing. We get some more privacy." I kissed her lips gently then left a trail of kisses down her neck.

"Maybe we should go check out our bedroom." Alison suggested.

"I think that sounds like a great idea." I smiled.

We were interrupted by Emilia's attempt at climbing up next to us. I lifted her and sat her on my lap.

"We should probably wait until she's asleep."

Alison cuddled into my placing her head on my shoulder. Our holiday was definitely over,  back to our responsibilities.

___________________________________________________

Alison pov

I couldn't wait to get to bed with Emily. I lay Emilia down in hers and just as I turned to leave the room she began crying. She sat up in her bed rubbing her eyes. I turned her bedroom light off and sat down on the floor next to her bed. She climbed into my arms and curled up. She wriggled around a little pulling at my hair. She eventually fell asleep with a fist full of my hair. I pried my hair out from her hand and lay her down in her bed gently. I tiptoed out of her room and shut the door, leaving a small gap to let a little light in. As soon as the door was closed I ran to get Emily in our room. I entered our room expecting to see Emily sitting up waiting on me probably half naked already, but instead she was fully clothed on the bed sound asleep. I sighed and turned the light out. I covered Emily up and climbed into bed with her. I lay on my back staring up until I eventually drifted off.