Aria?

Alison pov

It had been two days since the party and Aria hadn't been seen. We all phoned her so much it reached the point that her voicemail was full. No one had seen her and there were no traces of her. It was as if she just disappeared. We also hadn't heard from A since that night which was just as worrying. There was going to be repercussions for Emily and I attempting to run away. The silence from A made me so uneasy. I tried to pretend for Emily's sake but I think she was just as uneasy as I was. Emily could barely make it to the toilet from our bedroom without my help. Emilia spent at least 20 minutes every day on the bed just cuddling Emily. It amazed me how much she has grown in just a few years I could still remember when she was just a new born and needed me to do everything for her, now shes climbing on and off the bed and stumbling around the room. 

After I told the girls what Emily and I had been planning they had gone quiet. No one had texted or phoned either of us. Everyone was of course worrying and frantically searching for Aria. As soon as Emily could we would be out too. We both gave our statements to the police and I helped hand out flyers in philly when I was there with Emilia the day after she went missing. I could sense that Emily felt horrible because she couldn't do anything to help find Aria. I felt partly to blame for Aria going missing. Maybe if we didn't run Aria wouldn't be missing because we would have been there beside her and would have felt her move or maybe even seen something. Jason had been a mess since that night he had barely slept I can hear him up every night pacing the floor.

I had left Emilia home with Emily and Jason, she distracted them both because they couldn't give anything else their attention when Emilia was there. My dad had moved to Philly so the house was ours well until Emily and I found a place. I had been in the market for nearly half an hour just walking up and down the aisles in a daze. I kept hoping I'd see Aria over by the vegetable and laugh when I told her everyone was looking for her, and she'd tell me she just had to do work stuff and tried to call us all when we had been calling her at the same time. I knew that would never happen. A probably took her to get back at us. 

"Alison?" I heard a familiar voice say my name.

I turned to see Mona just behind me. 

"Mona, weren't you meant to be in New York?" 

"I was but I came home when I heard about Aria. It's an awful thing when someone goes missing." She was obviously making a snide comment at me for running away. 

"Were you and Aria even friends?" 

"Well you know I always felt close to all you girls. I did spend a lot of time getting to know your every move."

She couldn't have sounded any more creepy. I didn't know what was worse when she was fake pretending we were all friends or when she is threatening us anonymously.

"Well I have to go I have a lot of work to do." She smiled then rolled her empty cart down the aisle. I followed her trying to make sure she didn't see me. I stopped at the end of the aisle and watched as she gave a quick glance behind her before abandoning her cart and running out the market.