Midnight Romance

Alison pov

I woke up and it was still dark. I looked at the alarm clock beside my bed. 3:00am. Wow I felt like I had just had a whole nights sleep. I looked down at Emily's hand. It was on my stomach. Did she put it there on purpose or did it happen while we were sleeping? Part of me found it really sweet. I put my hand on top of hers.

"Ali are you okay?"

I turned around and Emily was awake.

"I'm fine. When did you wake up?"

"Well I haven't actually been to sleep yet."

"What's wrong? Why haven't you slept?"

"I've just been thinking." Emily stroked my face and I closed my eyes as her skin touched mine.

"What about?"

"You. Us." She looked down at my stomach and I knew what she meant.

My heart stopped at the thought of losing her. I could feel the tears building in my eyes.

"Ali no don't cry." She pulled me into her. Our warm bodies pressed together and I could feel her heart. It was racing. I was beginning to wonder if she was having a heart attack. She kissed the top of my head.

"Ali I love you."

"I love you too Em."

She smiled and I knew we were okay.

"I think you should tell your dad tomorrow." The happy moment was now gone as I dreaded telling my dad that I was pregnant. "If you want me to be there when you tell him I will be its up to you."

I burried my face in her long brown hair.

"Em I don't know if I can do this."

"You can I know you can." She lifted my head and kissed me gently.

She pulled away for a moment and looked into my eyes. "I will always be with you no matter what."

I pulled her back to me and kissed her passionately. Our tongues met and I climbed on top of Emily. I began kissing down her neck then her chest. I went to take her bra off when Emily grabbed my hands. She looked straight into my eyes.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and she pulled my face to hers and began kissing me again. I undone her bra and threw it on the floor. She rolled me over so she was now on top and I laughed. She undone my bra and slowly slid my panties off. I began laughing again.

"What?" Emily looked at me concerned and confused.

"Nothing. You just like being in control right?"

Emily blushed and I rolled her over so I was on top of her again. "So do I." I smiled.

I began kissing down her neck then down the rest of her body until I got to her waist.

"We don't need these." I giggled as I pulled her panties off.

She grabbed my face and pulled my lips to hers. I slipped my tongue into her mouth as the kiss became more heated.

Emily pov

I couldn't move Alison's touch paralysed me. Her warm naked body was pressed up against mine. I didn't want it to end. She kissed down my body and I couldn't help when I moaned. Her hands were all over me.

"Em, I love you." She whispered into my ear.

In that moment I wanted Alison more than anything. I wanted her completely in every way. There was nothing and no one I wanted more. My entire body was tingling as she moved her hand down to my lady parts. I tried to stay as quiet as possible but I moaned and I could see Alison smile slightly. As I reached my climax my body felt like fire was rushing through my veins. I pulled Alison to me and kissed her, our tongues clashed. I could barely breathe but I didn't want to stop kissing her.