Back To Rosewood

Emily pov

When we got back to Rosewood Alison and I dropped the girls off at their houses. We decided to go to my mom's house after we dropped everyone off, so we could be alone. My mom would be at work and Mr Dilaurentis had Emilia.

When we got to my mom's house I took Alison's hand and pulled her upstairs. I pushed her against the wall at the top of the stairs and kissed her passionately. We flipped along the wall taking a turn to be against the wall until we made it to my bedroom. I kissed and sucked her neck as I closed the door behind us. We began kissing again and fell on to the bed. Our lips were attached. I slid my hands under her shirt and pulled it off, breaking the kiss for only a second before I found her lips again. I had missed this for so long. All I wanted was Alison. All I needed was Alison. Even after everything the feeling of her lips were beyond anything. She pulled off my top and in the same movement took my bra off. We lay down on the bed and whipped Alison's bra off. The feeling of her naked chest and stomach against mine felt like magic. It had been so long since I had been able to touch her like this. I wanted more. I kissed her and the moment our lips touched a rush of fire ran through my veins. I pulled off the rest of clothes. My fingers were tangled up in her hair as the kiss deepened. Her tongue gently touched my bottom lip as if asking for access. I parted my lips and her tongue entered my mouth. As our tongues fought for dominance I ran my hands over her body. It had felt like forever since I had Alison's body burning against mine. I began kissing and sucking down her neck, she moaned as I moved down towards her breasts. My hands ran over her body as my mouth found her nipples. Her back arched under me as she moaned loudly and I slid my arm under her pulling our bodies together. I wanted her in every way I possibly could have her. I began kissing down her body as she melted in my arms.

I knew we had alot to speak about but right this is all I wanted for now.