A for Attack

Emily pov

I could hear Emilia's cries and Alison's footsteps as I entered the trees. My heart was pounding but I had to get this bitch away from my family. I could see the black outline of they're body. I threw a punch as soon as I got close enough. I felt my first connect with some sort of body part but had no idea what it was.

"Leave us alone!" I shouted, there was so much anger in my voice it cracked.

 The next minute I knew I was flying backwards as someone's hand slammed on my chest and my back was slammed against a tree. All I could think about was Ali and Emilia as I got myself up from the ground. I felt winded but knew I had to fight on at least until I could be sure Ali and Emilia were safe. I pulled at the figures hoody, swung them round and threw them  against the tree my back just hit. It was like nothing hurt them they just instantly pushed off from the tree and grabbed hold of my wrists. they were squeezing them so tightly I could feel them going cold. I tried to pull my hands free but their grip was too tight. I tried to see their face under the hood but all I could see was darkness. All of  a sudden there was a quick hard blow to my head and their head hit full force off mine, making me dizzy and disorientated. I was flung to the ground and I couldn't see in front of me. I used my hands to navigate the ground to push myself up. My head was pounding and I could hear the blood in my ears rushing through to what I figured was an open wound on my head. My hands were stinging as I pushed my body off the ground. I had to get up I couldn't give up. There were white spots in my vision as I watched A begin to run through the trees in the direction that Ali had just ran. I ran after them stumbling along, I could feel liquid running down my face as the wind hit my face. I tripped over a branch reaching out and taking A down with me. Luckily A cushioned my landing and it didn't hurt me as much as it probably did for that bitch. They got off the ground and climbed on top of me putting their hands around my neck.

"EM!" I heard Alison's voice.

I knew that A would have heard her too and I tried to fight them off. The grip around my neck tightened and I couldn't get anymore air. My lungs began to burn as I scratched and punched at the black faceless person over me. My vision went blurry and I couldn't fight anymore. I was half way between conscious and unconscious when I felt the pressure around my neck disappear and my lungs instantly filled with oxygen. 

"EM!" I heard Ali's voice again but I couldn't shout. I couldn't move.

I wanted to scream for Ali so bad but I couldn't. I felt someones hand take mines. I searched for a face, but it was too dark. I started to panic and slowly I began to be able to move and pulled my hand away from theirs. 

"Em its okay its me." I could recognize her voice from anywhere, it was so like Alison's sometimes.

Cece's face came into view as she helped me sit up.

"What are you doing here?" I tried to speak but it came out a whisper. 

"I seen you running towards the trees and Ali running the other way. I couldn't see who it was but as soon as I seen them on top of you I knew I had to intervene."

"Ali." I tried to shout but it came out barely even a whisper.

"It's okay Emily I'll take you to her." Cece helped me up from the ground. "We can't have her coming into these trees its too dangerous.