Surprise!!

Alison pov

I know it was my idea to go but ever since Emily told me that she agreed with me I couldn't help but feel guilty and horrible. We were running away and up rooting Emilia from everything she knew to get away from the person who was out to hurt me and my friends because I was such a bitch. The Cheque cleared 2 days ago and we were still arranging everything we could to get away we even had flights to Florida. We would go further but I think that is as far as we can before it gives Emily Anxiety at the thought of leaving her mum and our friends alone with A.  Emily was out with Emilia at the shop. We were lucky that my dad and Jason were always out so much that they didn't notice the fact that Emily and I were being so secretive, and had 3 suitcases packed ready to go. I heard the front door open and foot steps running up the stairs. Emily came through the door with a smiling Emilia in her arms and a piece of paper in her other hand. Emily looked worried and my stomach turned. She put Emilia down and sat down on the bed. 

"Em what's wrong?" I sat next to her and went to take her hand but she pulled away. 

I felt sick.

"Ali I swear it isn't what it looks like." 

Emily looked close to tears. She handed me the piece of paper and I opened it up. My stomach sank as I looked at my wife up against the wall with Maya's lips crushed against hers. I didn't know what to say I couldn't even think of words never mind say them. A tear must have escaped me because the next thing I knew Emily was wiping a tear from my face. I felt like I couldn't breathe. All I could hear was one of Emilia's toys singing as she pressed the buttons repeatedly.

"Ali this was when you ran away. She kissed me and I told her that she couldn't do that and that I was married to you and loved you." Emily knelt down in front of me holding both of my hands.

I knew Emily would never cheat on me. I couldn't trust her anymore than I do, but seeing this photo was the worst thing I could ever imagine. 

"Please say something." I looked into Emily's eyes and all I could see was pain.

"Em.. I"

The light shone in through the window and hit of the paper and I could see writing shining through.  I turned the page over the see red writing across it. 

You tell her or I will - A

Of course. Who else would have done this?  I got down on the floor with Emily and tilted her head up to look at me. 

"Em, I love you. I know you wouldn't cheat on me and considering I ran away and left you and Emi alone I can't be mad at anything that happened at that time. You never knew if I was ever going to come back." 

I could see the pain in her face.

"This is why we are getting away from here to get away from all of this and leave it all behind."

I pulled Emily into me and we both fell on the floor. Seconds later Emilia ran over and jumped on top of us laughing.

Emily pov

I loved my family so much. I couldn't wait to get away from here and make sure that Ali and Emilia has a good and happy life. I held both of my girls in my arms never wanting to let them go.

Emison:True Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें