Ali...

Alisons pov

I sat in my hotel room staring at a photo of Emily and Emilia, they looked so happy. I missed them so much, I feel like theres a massive hole in my heart. It has been just over just over two months since I left them. I hated myself for leaving them but it was the best way I could keep them safe. I knew Emilia would be safe with Emily. After that text from A I knew Emilia and Emily would never be safe for as long as I was around them. I just wish I could tell them that I love them and hold Emilia in my arms and kiss Emily.

I went back to Rosewood three weeks after I left. I seen Emily and Emilia in Mrs Fields house. I figured that Emily would move back in with her mom. I could see how broken I had left her. I wanted to go to her and hold her so badly but I couldn't. Emilia had grown so much even though it had only been three weeks, it felt like three years. I only stuck around for a few hours and decided that I would go back every couple of months to check on and make sure they are okay as long as I knew got seen by anyone. I check in on my dad then I went to Spencer's to check in on her since she was just next door before I checked in on the other girls. Toby, Hanna, Aria and Caleb were in Spencer's house so that cut my visit short. I knew they would be angry with me for leaving but I hoped they could understand why and can forgive me one day, along with Emily and everyone else I left behind.

I knew they were still looking for me even after all this time. I had narrowly got out of New York without Jason seeing me. I was on the run from my own family. That would definitely make a good book. I curled up on the bed with one of Emilia's teddy bears that I had managed to salvage from the wreckage of what had been mine and Emily's home. It's right ear had been burnt but it was the only one of Emilia's teddy bears that hadn't been completely destroyed. My heart hoped and prayed that they would find me and take me home, but I knew that it would be too dangerous with A out there. I had to find out who A is and stop them so I can go home and be with my family. I could only hope they will still want me.