First Night With Emilia

Emily pov

I didn't know what to say. I was so happy that she asked. I want to be part of Emilia's life and Alison's for the rest of my life. I cupped her face with my hand and pulled her face to mine. The moment our lips touched it felt like the first time we kissed when she came back. I broke the kiss and looked straight into her eyes.

"I would love that."

She jumped on top of me wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She kissed me passionately and I slid my tongue into her mouth. I flipped her over so I was lying on top of her. I kissed down her neck and pulled her top off.

"Em, Em, Em stop." She looked like she was in pain.

"Ali whats wrong?" She looked down at her pyjama trousers.

I followed her gaze. I squinted my eyes trying to see. As soon as Alison screamed in pain I noticed what it was she was looking at. She was sitting in a puddle of blood.

Jason and Mr Dilaurentis ran into the room. Jason turned the light on and the moment he seen the blood he picked Alison up out of bed and ran out the room with her.

"Emily stay here with Emilia." Mr Dilaurentis followed behind Jason. Two seconds later I heard the car start up and drive away.

The moment Alison was out of the room Emilia began crying. I picked her up and Aria walked in the room.

"What's going on? What was all the blood?"

"Ali she just started bleeding."

Emilia's cries were ringing in my ears. She had never cried so loud and hard before. Her face was going red as small droplets of tears ran down the side of her face.

"Do you want me to take her?"

"No." I snapped.

Aria took a step back.

"Sorry I'm just worried about Ali."

I began walking around the room trying to calm Emilia.

"Why wont she stop crying?" I could feel tears begin to run down my face.

"She knows her mom isn't feeling good. Babies can sense that sort of stuff you know." Aria sat down on the bed.

"Everything is going to be fine. Mommy will be back soon." I put my finger in Emilia's hand.

Emilia began to settle as her cries became more soft until she eventually stopped.

"I'm going to go to bed just shout if you need me." Aria went back to Jason's bedroom.

I lay Emilia in her crib and sat back on the bed. I couldn't sleep until I knew Alison was okay.

I curled up in a ball and sat on the bed. My heart was racing. Emilia woke up once more for her bottle but then went straight back to sleep.

My eyes were getting heavy and I could feel myself falling asleep when I heard the front door open. I checked the time. 03:36. I stood up and waited at the bottom of the bed. I couldn't leave Emilia alone. My heart was racing as I heard footstep coming towards the bedroom. Alison opened the door and I ran to her wrapping my arms around her.

"Are you okay? What happened?"

"I'm fine don't worry my stitches just burst." She smiled and I kissed her.

Alison pov

Emily began crying and burried her head in my hair.

"Em I'm okay. I promise."

I led her over to the bed and sat her down. I knelt down in front of her.

"Em you don't have to worry I'm fine."

"I was so scared I didn't want to lose you and Emilia kept crying. It was horrible."

"I'm here and I'm fine and Emilia is fine." I kissed her gently.

We moved up to the top of the bed and I held Emily in my arms. My eye lids became heavy and I slowly began to fall asleep.

I was woke up at 05:00 by Emilia's cries. I picked her up from her crib and took her downstairs. I searched for a bottle in the fridge but there were none left. It looked like I would need to feed her without one. I sat down at the island with Emilia. Just as she began to fall asleep Jason walked in.

"Ali! Gee!" He diverted his eyes.

I quickly covered myself up. "Sorry there were no bottles left."

"It's fine I just wasn't expecting you to be down here. Can I hold her?"

"Sure." I handed Emilia over to Jason.

I wandered over to the fridge and got a bottle of water.

"So whats going on with you and Aria?"

"I like her, she likes me. Nothing much to tell just now. What about you and Emily?"

"Uhh.. nothing really."

"Ali what is it?" He could tell I was lying.

"I asked her to adopt Emilia and she said yes."

"Ali thats great. You know I'm so proud of you and how you have handled everything. I'm so happy you have Emily." He smiled.

"Why are you awake just now anyway?"

"I needed something to drink."

"Well give me Emilia and you can get a drink." I put out my arms.

"No it's fine holding her is so much better than a drink. I'll get one in a minute."

He stared down at Emilia.

"Thank you Jason for everything."

"It's no bother Ali. You know I would do anything for you and this little one."

"I better take her up to bed now."

Jason handed Emilia back to me and I took her upstairs. When I got to my bedroom I put Emilia in her crib and climbed back into bed with Emily.