Cece In Rosewood

Emily pov

As I left the brew with dinner for my mom,  Emilia and I, I heard a familiar voice. One that sounded like Ali even though I knew it wasn't her.  I turned around to see her golden hair as she faced away from me, chatting up the guy at the till.

"Cece?"

She turned to me and I could see her expression change instantly.

"Emily, how are you and Emilia doing? I was going to come see you both but I didn't think you would want that."

"We're getting there. Cece you're like Emilia's aunt. You should come see her it will be good for her."

"Maybe I'll come by sometime this week. You are still living at your mom's right?"

"Yes it's the best place for us to be."

"I hope Alison comes home to you Emily but I don't see it happening soon and she is going to regret losing this time with you and Emilia."

"We were going to make you Emilia's godmother. We planned on getting her christened in September."

"Maybe you should still do it and if you still want me to be her godmother I would be honoured." She smiled that same smile that Alison gave.

"Yeah maybe but not in September I want to give Alison some more time."

"Okay well you have my number if you need anything and I'll come by some time this week to see Emilia. I better get going I have a job interview."

"Okay I'll see you later."

Cece left the brew and waited on my food.

Cece was right I knew it deep down. I would need to learn to live without Ali for as long as Ali believe she was causing danger for Emilia and I.