I'm Back Bitches

Emily pov

Seeing that text made me want to throw up. I guess Alison would need to tell people eventually but the fact that A has now put a timer on when she tells her dad and Jason made it one hundred times worse. Since A could get to them before her and make it so much worse. I could see the panic in her face.

"It's okay Ali you just need to tell your dad before A gets the chance."

She was still staring at her phone.

"Ali are you listening? If A tells your dads first it will be so much worse."

A single tear ran down her face and I wiped it away. I low growl came from Alison's stomach. "Ali?"

She ran out of the room and into the bathroom. I ran after her. I could hear her vomiting before I even got near the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom she was on her hands and knees over the toilet. I sat down beside her and held her hair back.

"Em you don't need to see this." She waved her hand for me to go away and I took her hand in mine.

"I'm not going anywhere."

She gave me a small smile then turned back to the toilet and began vomiting again.

She eventually stopped vomiting but we sat on the bathroom floor for another five minutes just to make sure.

I left Alison and went back into her bedroom so she could brush her teeth without an audience. Her phone was still on her bed so I picked it up and put it on her dresser. As soon as I sat back on the bed Alison came in. She kissed my lips so gently they barely touched. She looked so weak. She curled up into a ball placing her head into my lap.

"Em?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you stay with me tonight?"

I smiled. I was so happy to know she wanted me to stay with her.

"Of course. I will."

"I love you Em."

"I love you too Ali. Maybe we should get you ready for bed."

I helped her up and got myself and Alison some pyjamas. I handed Alison her pyjamas but she threw them on the floor the grabbed mine and threw them on the floor.

"Ali what are you doing?"

"We don't need them." She began taking off her clothes until she was standing with only her bra and panties on. I couldn't stop staring at her. She was perfect. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. When my eyes reached her stomach I remembered that she was pregnant and then I remembered how she got pregnant. My heart broke and I didn't even realise the tears that began to fall.

"Em are you okay?"

Alison wiped the tears from my face and I grabbed her. I pulled her into me and kissed her passionately. As the kiss ended Alison pulled off my top and I took off my pants. She took my hand and led me to bed. We got under the covers and we cuddled.

Ali pov

The feeling of Emily's skin against mine was the best feeling in the world. I had never felt so close to her.

"Ali?"

Before I could answer Emily smashed her lips against mine.