What Is Everyone Staring At?

Emily pov

Alison's scream rang in my ears as I ran up the stairs. I only left her for five minutes to get some food and something to drink.

When I got to her bedroom she was sitting on the floor next to a rocking horse.

"Ali? Where did that come from?"

There was a piece of paper on the floor. I only had to see the letter A to realise what was going on. I sat down on the floor next to her and she flung herself on me. I put my arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Em I cant do this."

"Yes you can you're not alone."

Nothing I say would make a difference so I stood up. She looked up at me. I took her hands and pulled her up.

"Get dressed we are going out."

"What? No." Alison began walking back to her bed and grabbed her hands.

I spun her around and held her against my body. "You need to leave your bedroom eventually Ali. Anyway my mom has invited you for dinner."

"Em I don't know."

"Ali please it will be good for you."

"Okay fine."

I began to leave the room to let Alison get dressed.

"Where are you going?" Alison looked at me confused.

"I was just... you know so you can get dressed."

"It's nothing you haven't seen before." 

I smiled and sat down on her bed. When she took her top off I stared at her stomach imagining what it will look it on a few months. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Alison pov

Emily held my hand the whole way to her house.  I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I walked by.

"Em I want to go home. I can't do this."

"Ali we are nearly there. Come on."

We began walking faster. I could hear people whispering and see them pointing and not in the normal good way. My stomach felt like it was ten times bigger than what it actually was.

Emily could see my insecurity. She stopped in her track and looked around. I looked around too. Mona, Lucas and a lot of other people that I could remember their names were standing outside the brew. Emily stepped in front of me and looked straight into my eyes. I felt like she was looking straight into my soul.

"Alison I love you I won't let anything happen to you or that baby. You don't have to be scared or insecure. There's nothing anyone can do or say that we wont get through. Now hold your head up high and walk down this street in true Alison Dilaurentis style."

I grabbed her face and kissed her. I took her hand and we walked past everyone as they stared.

"I still can't believe you kissed me in front your dad."

"I'm sorry if you didn't want me to."

"No it's fine just very unexpected."

She smiled her sweet smile and I smiled back.

Next chapter is called Dinner With PAm