Decision Time

Alison pov

Emily was making lunch while I played with Emilia. It had been 3 days since I brought up moving away from Rosewood.
I really wanted her to say yes but I understood why she would be so hesitant or say no. I knew it was whats best for Emilia she needed to have a safe normal childhood, not one that we are constantly keeping her close and not letting her live because we are too scared of what could happen to her. No matter what Emily decided though I wouldn't leave without her.

Emily pov

For the last few days all I've been thinking about is what Alison asked me to decide upon. I had been going back and forward on what the right answer is. There is so many reason to leave but also so many to stay.  I had to think of what was right for my family and what would keep us all safe. Running away doesn't garrantee a life away from A they could still find us. I wanted to give Alison an answer soon but how do i even make such a big decision without speaking to my friends and I knew I couldn't speak to them because that makes it easier for A to find out.

I walked upstairs and half way up could hear Emilia giggling. It was music to my ears. I couldn't help but think about how much we have all grown up over the last few years. My world changed from swimming to surviving this town and A to Alison and Emilia. I knew what was right for us and Alison knew it too, she just got to the conclusion faster than me. We would have a better life away from Rosewood, away from A.

When I walked into our bedroom Alison was sitting on the bed with Emilia.

"Lets go."

Alison looked up surprised and confused.

"Let's get out of this place as soon as we can."

"Really?"

"Yes let's get away from A and get Emilia somewhere she can grow up like a normal child."

The smile grew on Alison's face and she jumped up from the bed into my arms. As I hugged Alison I watched as Emilia slid herself slowly off the side of the bed hanging on to the covers as she made her way to the floor. She landed lightly on her feet then fell back on to her bum. For a moment I thought she was going to cry as her eyes and mouth went into an instant 'O', but instead she stood up and waddled towards Ali and I.

I knew we were making the right decision but that didn't mean I wasn't scared of the possible consequences.