Jealous Ali

Alison pov

Ever since Maya had come back into Emily's life things had been weird with Emily and I. We just went straight to sleep when we got to bed at night. It was mostly my fault I had created a lot of distance. Emily wanted to try be friends with Maya now she was back but I wasn't sure what to think of Maya yet. I was really the only one who didn't really know her.

I had took Emilia out for a walk. She was getting really restless in the house. Emily stayed in bed. It was hard to get her to come out with Emilia and I. She definitely wasn't copeing well with the news that Maya had been alive and working with A. She was so far away from me and I didn't know how to bring her back.

We stopped outside the house and I put Emilia down. I took her hand she walked with me over the porch to the front door. As soon as we walked through the door Jason picked up Emilia.

"You go up stairs and we are going out."

I looked at Jason confused but he didn't say anything he just left with Emilia.

I headed up to my bedroom expecting it to be empty but there was Emily.

The bedroom was filled with fairy lights and rose petals. Emily stood in pink lingerie holding a white cardboard board.

"Em whats..."

She turned the board over.

Just wait and listen.

I looked at her confused then she pressed a button on a remote she had and music played. She picked up a pile of blown up photos. The first one was the first photo we ever took together. She flipped through the photos through the song.

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea

I'll sail the world to find you 

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see

I'll be the light to guide (Photo of Us and the girls at one of our many sleep overs)

Find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1 2 3 (Photo of us at Hanna's fourteenth birthday)

I'll be there

And I know when I need it

I can count on you like 4 3 2 

You'll be there (Photo of Emily, Aria, Spencer and I at the lakehouse when I was pregnant with Emilia.)

Cause that's what friends are supposed to do

Ooooooh ooooohh yeah yeah

If you're tossin and you're turnin

And you just can't fall asleep 

I'll sing a song beside you (Photo of Emily, Emilia and I when Emilia was only a few days old.)

And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me

Everyday I will remind you

Oooh

Find out what we're made of (Photo of Emily Hanna and I at Hanna and Calebs wedding.)

When we are called to help our friends in need 

You can count on me like 1 2 3

I'll be there