The Lake House

Emily pov

We took Spencer's car to her lake house because it was the biggest and the Toby, Caleb and Jason took Caleb's car. Jason didn't want Alison going away without an adult so he tagged along to make himself feel better. Spencer was driving and Aria was in the passenger seat. Unlucky enough for Hanna she was in the back with Alison and I. Alison slept more of the way, snoring the full time.

"Will you get her to shut up." Hanna nudged Alison who shot up awake.

"It's okay Hanna just can't deal with snoring even though we deal with her munching and crunching while she eats." I shot Hanna a look. "Put your head back down. I'll wake you when we get there."

"Better not Ali we are here."

It looked the same as it did the last time we were here.

"The boys are right behind us." Spencer pulled up and the boys pulled up behind her.

"Emily take Ali inside I'll grab your bags." Jason helped Alison out the car.

Ever since her stomach began getting bigger he has treated her like shes made out of glass. I took Alison's hand and we walked to the front door. Of course we couldn't in until Spencer opened the door so we sat down on the steps until Spencer got her bags.

Spencer showed me Alison and I to our room first. Hanna followed behind being nosy as ever.

"Why do they get the room with the bathroom attached?"

"Well do you want to hear Ali getting up to go to the bathroom all night."

"Well where is mine and Caleb's room?"

"Two doors down." Spencer pointed down the hallway.

"Caleb hurry." Hanna ran down the way Spencer pointed.

"I'm trying. Remind me why you cant carry any of these bags?" Caleb walked the door holding three bags and trailing a suitcase behind him.

"I'll let you both get settled in." Spencer left and Jason came in with our bags.

"I better go find out where I'm sleeping tonight." He put our bags down and I shut the door behind him.

Alison lay down on the big double bed.

"Em?"

"Yeah?"

"Come here please."

I sat down on the bed and she pulled me down so i was lying beside her.

"I've been thinking." She took my hand. "About the babies name."

"Ohh."

"I was thinking about calling her--"

"Wait no don't tell me. I want it to be a surprise for when she is born."

"But..."

"Please Ali." I sat up and so did she. "I don't want to know her name yet."

"Okay but it's your decision too i guess so I wanted to see if you were okay with it."

"I'm sure its perfect but you can tell me five months time." I smiled.

She leaned in and kissed me.

Alison pov

Our kiss was becoming more heated and I just wanted to get into bed with Emily. Just as i was about lay back on the bed Aria came bursting through the door.

"Sorry." She took a step back.

"It's fine. What's up?" Emily put her arm around my waist.

"We are all going to go for a swim and wanted to see if you wanted to come."

"I don't--"

"Yes we'll come." I cut Emily off.

"Come on it will be fun." I got up off the bed and pulled Emily's arm to get up.

"Okay well I'm going to get changed I'll meet you at the lake." Aria left the room leaving the door open behind her.

"Do you really think Jason will let you go swimming in a lake?" Emily eventually stood up.

"No but you can." I began searching through her bag she brought.

"I haven't really been swimming a long time."

"Well I think it's about time you started again then." I threw her bikini at her.

"Can't I have my school swimming suit?"

"No this will make me feel better watching you wear this while I have to sit on my own."

I kissed her on the cheek and she blushed.