Before Graduation

Emilys pov

The rest of the girls had left early to get home to get ready for graduation. I hadnt got much sleep last night after Aria had come back. I had no idea what she had told her parents about where she had been all this time. Spencer had finally told her what happened to Jason and it was the first time we had seen her fall apart or cry since she walked through the door. I didnt know what it was but something about last night just felt off. Aria wasn't willing to even make a plan to stop A from doing whatever they had planned. I figured she might just be scared after what she had been through but we still had to fight back or whatever A had planned today would be the end of us - what ever that even means. 

"Em where are you?" I could hear Alison's voice carry up the stairs. 

Before I even got to answer her I could hear her footsteps getting closer to the bedroom. Her arms wrapped around my waist as she turned me around to face her. One of her hands moved up to my face and she held it for a moment as she stared into my eyes.

"I love you." She whispered.

She moved closer to me, her lips merely inches away from mine.

"I love you too." 

She pulled my face to hers in one swift movement. She held her lips firmly against mine. We both fell back on to the bed, her lips not leaving mine. I could feel her smile against my lips. I rolled her over under me as I pulled my lips from hers for a moment.

"Whats got into you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She looked at me confused.

"Well you are never usually like this so early especially when we need to leave soon."

She smiled and rolled her eyes as I climbed off of her. She sat up next to me. 

"What do you think is going to happen today?" 

"I know that we are going to graduate and whatever else happens we will get through together." I kissed her cheek gently.

She slowly moved her hand down my body leaving it on my slightly swollen stomach. 

"Is this what it felt like when you touched my stomach when I was pregnant with Emilia?" I could see she was trying to hold back a smile.

"I guess but it was slightly different since she was going to be our daughter." I felt a small sting in my heart saying that outloud.

"I'm sorry." Alison quickly moved her hand. 

"We should get going. My parents are going to meet us at the school with Emilia."

Alison's pov

I could feel the awkwardness in the air. Emily had barely spoken since that moment in the bedroom. The journey to the school wasn't long but it felt like it lasted hours thanks to the silence.

I didnt know what was going to be left after today but I wanted nothing more than to be here sitting next to Emily and the rest of our friends. The hall was full of noise but it felt so far away. I just sat and waited knowing that something was coming and we had no way of stopping it.