Honeymoon Part 3

Alison pov

For some reason Emily wanted to go out again today. She had arrange for you to take a tour of Parthenon Acropolis. I had to admit Greece was such a beautiful amazing country but my wife was so much more beautiful and I would rather have been alone with her.

As we drove around Athens Emily kept her arm around me while the tour guide spoke through a mic. I pulled my phone out and began taking photos of Emily and I. I guess these were the kind of memories that my mom used to say you want to get photos of to keep. The bus stopped and everyone got off as we were now here and had to walk now.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Emily looked around us.

"Not as beautiful as you." I smiled and gave her a quick kiss.

We followed the crowd of people walking behind the tour guide. As we walked I took photos of Emily and some of us together. I realised how much of a great present it would be if I put all of the photos we took on our trip and put them inn a photo album. Emily's birthday was coming up soon it would be the perfect gift.

As I was about to take a photo of the view my phone beeped. I shut down my camera as fast as possible my dad has probably sent me another photo of Emilia and I couldn't wait to see her sweet face.

"Photo from you dad?" Emily placed her hands on my waist as we waited for the text to show.

"I think so." I smiled.

The text popped up. It was a photo of Emilia sitting in the garden with Jason and Aria but my dad didn't send it.

I'm so close and you are so far. - Kisses A

Emily turned me around to face her as tears spilled over, running down my face.

"Ali A is just trying to ruin our time here, Emilia is fine she had a lot of people around her. They won't let anything happen to her." Emily tried to reassure me.

"Well it had worked we need to go home now."

"No I'm not going to let A ruin our time together. If we go home now A has won." Emily wiped the tears from my cheeks with a kiss. "Ali if I thought Emilia was in any sort of danger I would be getting us a flight home right now."

My phone beeped and a photo of Emily and I popped up. A photo someone would have had to took on the tour bus.

Maybe I'm closer to you. - A

"Don't let A ruin this Ali please. It doesn't matter if A is here with us or back in Rosewood I will protect you and Emilia." Emily kissed me hard.

When our kiss broke I noticed we were no longer surrounded by people.

"Where has the tour guide went?" I asked.

Emilly looked around. "I don't know." She laughed.

She stopped an old couple. "Can you take a photo of us?"

They nodded and Emily handed them my phone. She grabbed my hand and pulled me back to beside one of the many statues. Emily wrapped her arms around me and the couple took the photo.

"One more please?"

The old couple smiled and nodded. Emily turned my face to hers. She cupped my face and kissed me. Her lips were so soft. The sun was burning the side of my face where Emily's hands weren't hiding it. I didn't want the kiss to end it was magical. I put my arms around Emily's neck trying to pull her closer. Our kiss was broken when the old man tapped Emily to give her back my phone.

"Thank you." Emily gave me my phone.

Her cheeks were bright red. "We should try catch up with the tour." Emily took my hand and we ran down a small hill hoping that the tour guide went this way.

Although I wanted to stay in the hotel and be alone with Emily today I did enjoy the tour even after A tried to ruin it. I tried not to think about A and only concentrate on my beautiful wife for the remainder of the time we had in Athens.