BAby ScAn

Emily pov

I woke up and Alison was still sleeping beside me. She looked so peaceful and I hadn't seen her look like that very much since she got back. She was completely naked except for my swimming jacket. I kissed the top of her head as I climbed out of bed. She stirred a little but didn't wake. I grabbed the first thing I could find to wear and went down stairs to make us some breakfast. There was a note on the counter.

I'm away to work there is stuff there for breakfast. - mom

It was just Alison and I in the house. I made some bacon and pancakes. I got some orange juice headed back up stairs with it.

"Good morning sunshine."

"Hey." Alison was already awake and sitting up in the bed.

"I brought you some breakfast. How are you feeling this morning?"

"I'm okay. I'm just off the phone to the doctor."

"Ohh What about?" I sat down on the bed and gave Alison her breakfast.

"He wants me to go in to get a sonogram."

"What time?"

"Two o'clock"

I looked at the time on my phone. 12:45.

"Is your dad or Jason going with you?"

"Uh no I was hoping you would come with me?"

"I would love to." I gave her a quick kiss and went to get dressed.

Alison pov

I held Emily's hand as we sat in the waiting room. Seeing how nervous I was she squeezed my hand.

"You okay?"

"Yes just wish they would call me in."

A young woman came out of the room I had seen so many people enter and leave happier than they came in.

"Alison Dilaurentis." She called out.

Everyone who was in the waiting stared at me and I couldn't move.

"Ali." Emily squeezed my hand and stood up. "Come on."

I stood up as everyone watched and followed Emily and the young doctor into the room.

"Alison can you lie down here for me."

I took Emily's hand and she walked over with me. She sat down on the chair beside the bed.

"How are you feeling? Any morning sickness."

I couldn't answer. It was like I had lost my voice. I looked at Emily for help.

"Yes she has quite a bit. Well except today she didn't."

"Okay are we waiting on your parents to come?"

"No my dad is at work."

"Okay well we better get started then."

Emily squeezed my hand and smiled.

"This might be a little cold." The doctor lifted my top and squeezed some cold gel on my stomach.

Emily kissed my hand as the doctor used her machine rubbing it against my stomach spreading the cold gel.

"There you go." She turned the screen around to Emily and I.

Tears began running down my face as soon as I seen. Emily kissed my hand again.

"Ali are you okay?"

I nodded and she squeezed my hand.

"So it looks like you are around six weeks. Your due date is between 10th to 24th of April."

I stared at the screen. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I looked at Emily to see how she was. She was staring at the screen witha great big smile on her face.

"I'll let you get cleaned up and print you off a photo."

The doctor opened the door and was about to leave.

"Can I have two?"

"Sure you can. I'll be back in two minutes with them."

The doctor left and I cleaned my stomach. I sat up and swung my legs around to face Emily.

"Why do you want two?" Emily put her hands on my legs .

"I just thought maybe you would like one."

Emily smiled and kissed me.

"I would love that very much."